Fiverr Community Forum

Completed 5 Years Journey with Fiverr family :) Experiencing freedom with Fiverr

Hello friends, this the month I was found fiverr on google search engine 2015. The time I was in a job place. Yet, slowly I started work on fiverr and found the support of my earning. And finally on 2016 I left my job.

Thanks to Fiverr who every time gave me work, support & challenges to grow up as a freelancer. I always graceful to Fiverr and its team. Would like to work honestly on Fiverr.

I don’t know how I can celebrate my happiness with all of you! So writing on the community.
:champagne:

13 Likes

Thats amazing bro…your story can inspire new sellers, who feel quitting is the only way out…well congratulations on your great success…wishing you all the best ahead

1 Like

congratulations bro
because my old accounts will be banned after 1 month
can you suggest me some tips that will not ban my account
thank you

1 Like

That is amazing. Congratz !!!

1 Like

In 5 years you only get 79 review. Was these order enough for leading your livelihood? Is fiverr your only income source?

1 Like

Do not use fiverr suspicious.

Yes imrul! 79 review is there but I have completed 101 project in 5 years some of the client do not given review. Fiverr is my only work platform where from I work. Yes, past couple of year I did not earn much from fiverr. the time I use to work in local market too. but now a days I have decrease local market work and fully concentrate on my fiverr service.

congratulations bro… :star_struck:

1 Like

mean
can you explain