Completed 5+ years on fiverr! Feeling Awesome

balubfa12

Hi All,

This is Balubfa12, professional graphic designer with over 9 years experience. I joined fiverr on August, 2011. started with 2 or 3 gigs offering flyer and brochure design services. At that time i was getting 10 orders per month and slowly improved my gigs and sales.

On Jan 2012, i was able to complete 50+ sales and Fiverr Launched GIG EXTRAS which we can increase price offering extra services to the original gig. This helped me a lot and i worked almost 14 to 16 hours a day for almost 6 months. the result was amazing and i got “TOP RATED SELLER” badge as well as featured gig for my best selling flyer design gig.

I was one of the top rated and best graphic designer and competing with other TOP RATED SELLERS. I worked very hard as before and worked brochure design orders which are more than $100. After 2015 August i got severe muscle cramping and low back pain issues because of my body worked tooo hard for more than 4 years and at least 15 hours a day.

i was not able to work fast and handle the orders, and there is no option for me as fiverr income is my only income to survive my life and feed my family.

Most of my orders are like multiple page brochures and catalogs which will take 5 to 7 days to design 1 complete brochure or catalog. there were so many issues with my pc as it was worked continuously for years. some files and source files got corrupted and there is no option for me to work again to deliver on time. so i have requested many mutual cancellations.

Finally i lost my TOS badge on March 2016 and then the tough time in my life started. Now i have hired 2 designers as i am not able to work continuously. I am really working hard with my designers to get back my TOS badge again.

Fiverr gave me everything which i am living now, i purchased my 2 wheeler, all other household items and furniture with my Hard earned Fiverr revenue. I have cleared all my loans.

Thanks FIVERR. You are my everything in my life.

Thanks,
Balubfa12

It sounds more like Fiverr made you sick and you didn’t invest in a new computer and extra designers before it made you sick.

It kind of makes this post a bit Stockholm Syndrome-y.

Hi,

I never said that fiverr make me sick. it was a tough time period for me, i was unable to spend to buy a new pc or hire designers at that time even i was a top rated seller, because i have loan and EMI amount to pay every month. so even though i am earning well , i have to pay most of my income to my loans.

FIVERR IS MY EVERYTHING, FIVERR HELPING ME A LOT. so i will never say anything wrong about fiverr.

I LOVE FIVERR.

I didn’t knew that TOS badge can be taken off by fiverr.

It is because of my mistake as i was unable to deliver some orders on time because of technical issues, so that is against FIVERR TOS so i lost my badge.

Fiverr is always helping sellers and buyers to improve their services and business.

So i hope i will do my best work and deliver as fast as i can and hopefully expecting my TRS back to me.

Thanks to FIVERR.

It is because of my mistake as i was unable to deliver some orders on time because of technical issues, so that is against FIVERR TOS so i lost my badge.

Fiverr is always helping sellers and buyers to improve their services and business.

So i hope i will do my best work and deliver as fast as i can and hopefully expecting my TRS back to me.

Thanks to FIVERR.

It’s okay, you’re safe here. Now, if Fiverr is holding a gun to your head right now, knock three times or say the code word, bisquitch.

If you do this we might be able to help. - Screw it, I’m calling the FBI anyway.

@emmaki

I never said that fiverr make me sick. it was a tough time period for me, i was unable to spend to buy a new pc or hire designers at that time even i was a top rated seller, because i have loan and EMI amount to pay every month. so even though i am earning well , i have to pay most of my income to my loans.

FIVERR IS MY EVERYTHING, FIVERR HELPING ME A LOT. so i will never say anything wrong about fiverr.

I LOVE FIVERR.

Stockholm syndrome is a condition that causes hostages to develop a psychological alliance with their captors as a survival strategy during captivity. These feelings, resulting from a bond formed between captor and captives during intimate time spent together, are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims.

Fiverr is just a platform. It is a place where you have been successful, and you should credit yourself with that. After all, in your tough time, it DUMPED you.

This is quite clearly a Stockholm Syndrome case.

But you’ve already made it to TRS–you know how to do this. I can’t say that I know of anyone who has lost their TRS and regained it, but it’s not outside the realm of possibilities. As noted by many people in many other posts on the forum, there are a lot of lvl 2 sellers who are making more $$$ than TRS, so… it’s just a badge.

It’s a bit like when the teacher gives you a gold star. It’s to elicit a Pavlovian response. Once the prize is taken away, Stockholm Syndrome can take hold. After all, do we not all consider school to be a kind of jail? The psychology is the same whether you’re in India, the United States or Japan.

@writer99025

thanks for your support sir, i just shared my experience and how i am doing my work now. As you know in india we have big family and monthly expenditure is more. i am the only person earning in my home and have to take care of 5 members apart from me.

Hope you can understand better than others.

I do understand, but if I may make a suggestion, don’t depend entirely on one platform or source of income. You must diversify, otherwise you will be dependent on external factors for your livelihood.

I’d also recommend getting some more people in your family out to work. That’s rather unfair–not to mention full of pressure, relying on one source of income for many. It also increases the psychological pressure. No wonder you’re exhibiting symptoms of SS!

@emmaki

TRS is not just a badge sir, most of the buyers visit the page and they always try to choose TRS first. so earning $$$ is not only the target we want to serve more clients around the world, in my flyer design gigs there is lot of competition between TRS and level 2, level 1.

Any way i will do my best. I am hoping that Soon i will get my TRS badge back to me.

@emmaki

TRS is not just a badge sir, most of the buyers visit the page and they always try to choose TRS first. so earning $$$ is not only the target we want to serve more clients around the world, in my flyer design gigs there is lot of competition between TRS and level 2, level 1.

Any way i will do my best. I am hoping that Soon i will get my TRS badge back to me.

I am a lady, not a sir. Still though, writer had some very good advice about diversifying. What if noble Fiverr should die, hoist by its own petard? We’ll all be out of this gravy train then. The smarter ones will still have an income. Those who channeled all their energy and focus onto one platform–a platform that giveth and taketh–well… the future’s not very rosy.

It sounds more like Fiverr made you sick and you didn’t invest in a new computer and extra designers before it made you sick.

It kind of makes this post a bit Stockholm Syndrome-y.

Some people will always look for negativity in a positive work.He just thanked fiverr for all,and you are searching negativity in it?Thats not fair.We all love fiverr.

Hi All,

This is Balubfa12, professional graphic designer with over 9 years experience. I joined fiverr on August, 2011. started with 2 or 3 gigs offering flyer and brochure design services. At that time i was getting 10 orders per month and slowly improved my gigs and sales.

On Jan 2012, i was able to complete 50+ sales and Fiverr Launched GIG EXTRAS which we can increase price offering extra services to the original gig. This helped me a lot and i worked almost 14 to 16 hours a day for almost 6 months. the result was amazing and i got “TOP RATED SELLER” badge as well as featured gig for my best selling flyer design gig.

I was one of the top rated and best graphic designer and competing with other TOP RATED SELLERS. I worked very hard as before and worked brochure design orders which are more than $100. After 2015 August i got severe muscle cramping and low back pain issues because of my body worked tooo hard for more than 4 years and at least 15 hours a day.

i was not able to work fast and handle the orders, and there is no option for me as fiverr income is my only income to survive my life and feed my family.

Most of my orders are like multiple page brochures and catalogs which will take 5 to 7 days to design 1 complete brochure or catalog. there were so many issues with my pc as it was worked continuously for years. some files and source files got corrupted and there is no option for me to work again to deliver on time. so i have requested many mutual cancellations.

Finally i lost my TOS badge on March 2016 and then the tough time in my life started. Now i have hired 2 designers as i am not able to work continuously. I am really working hard with my designers to get back my TOS badge again.

Fiverr gave me everything which i am living now, i purchased my 2 wheeler, all other household items and furniture with my Hard earned Fiverr revenue. I have cleared all my loans.

Thanks FIVERR. You are my everything in my life.

Thanks,

Balubfa12

Uh, I didn’t search for negativity. It’s baked into the post.

After 2015 August i got severe muscle cramping and low back pain issues because of my body worked tooo hard for more than 4 years and at least 15 hours a day.

Generally speaking, “awesome” is not the right term here. It isn’t the right term anyway as the word has been corrupted from its original meaning. Does Fiverr make you feel awe? It doesn’t make me feel awe. If you feel awe, then you may also be in the first throes of entering Stockholm.

And I don’t love Fiverr. I am a well-adjusted individual who considers it to be what it is: a platform to which I give 20% of my income in order to enjoy the “free” advertising and get work without having to go and drum it up myself. I like that feature a lot, but I’m not going to declare myself to be in love with it. That’s just a bit OTT, not to mention sycophantic.

Uh, I didn’t search for negativity. It’s baked into the post.

After 2015 August i got severe muscle cramping and low back pain issues because of my body worked tooo hard for more than 4 years and at least 15 hours a day.

Generally speaking, “awesome” is not the right term here. It isn’t the right term anyway as the word has been corrupted from its original meaning. Does Fiverr make you feel awe? It doesn’t make me feel awe. If you feel awe, then you may also be in the first throes of entering Stockholm.

And I don’t love Fiverr. I am a well-adjusted individual who considers it to be what it is: a platform to which I give 20% of my income in order to enjoy the “free” advertising and get work without having to go and drum it up myself. I like that feature a lot, but I’m not going to declare myself to be in love with it. That’s just a bit OTT, not to mention sycophantic.

by saing he tried to understand that using computer can harm you.And can you show a platform that give you free service without charging madam???Fiverr is the only platform in which a new seller can come out.In that reason I love fiverr.

Archived