Completed 7 order in first month as a new seller

eamin93

I’m really happy to be a part of fiverr family. I’m a new seller here, and I already got 7 orders! (In one month). It was a little frustrating at the first when I was not getting any orders. But then I started doing a little research. I collected some info from fiverr forum and fiverr top sellers. But I’ve found one information common from everyone, that, there’s no trick to get order without being patient and being the best of self.
I started sending offer to buyer requests, 10 per day. After first few days, I got a message, it was a flyer designing project. I did my best to satisfy that buyer, and I was quite astonished when I’ve finished the order. Because the buyer was so much happy with the final results, that he not only gave me a five star review but also he left a tip for me. It was a huge confidence boost for me.
And then I got few more order from some buyer. One of them liked my work so much that he said he will give me order for most of his project, and he did gave me more than one project. I’m really happy that all my clients that I’ve been worked with, love my work.
Now that only one month has gone, I’m really looking forward to the future, to meet new people and new projects. Every single project is different and they are like new challenges. This exites me. This inspire me to create something new and amazing according to the buyers interest.

What I’ve learned from working here on fiverr ?
If you’re good at something, be your best at that something. And always have patience, success will come eventually.

• 6 months later...

I’m really happy to be a part of fiverr family. I’m a new seller here, and I already got 7 orders! (In one month). It was a little frustrating at the first when I was not getting any orders. But then I started doing a little research. I collected some info from fiverr forum and fiverr top sellers. But I’ve found one information common from everyone, that, there’s no trick to get order without being patient and being the best of self.

I started sending offer to buyer requests, 10 per day. After first few days, I got a message, it was a flyer designing project. I did my best to satisfy that buyer, and I was quite astonished when I’ve finished the order. Because the buyer was so much happy with the final results, that he not only gave me a five star review but also he left a tip for me. It was a huge confidence boost for me.

And then I got few more order from some buyer. One of them liked my work so much that he said he will give me order for most of his project, and he did gave me more than one project. I’m really happy that all my clients that I’ve been worked with, love my work.

Now that only one month has gone, I’m really looking forward to the future, to meet new people and new projects. Every single project is different and they are like new challenges. This exites me. This inspire me to create something new and amazing according to the buyers interest.

What I’ve learned from working here on fiverr ?

If you’re good at something, be your best at that something. And always have patience, success will come eventually.

always have patience, success will come eventually.

i agree with you, the patience is the key to success

Archived