Fiverr Forum

Completed all the requirements to TRS (Top Rated Sellers). Wish me all the best!

Hi and good day to all my fellow Fiverr colleagues.

I just want to share that I’ve just reached all the requirements to be promoted to TRS. Hopefully when the evaluation date come on 16th this month, it will be a good news for me.

I hope this post will be a motivation for everyone to strive their best and keep this platform to be the best for both of us, sellers and clients.

7 Likes

Congratulations and good luck!

Thousands of Level 2 sellers have achieved all requirements necessary to be considered for the TRS level. Most of them never gain the promotion. This is nothing new. I’m glad to see your optimism, however, it might be wise to keep in mind that you are not guaranteed the promotion, and, like so many of us other Level 2 sellers over the years, you may never actually obtain it.

The good news is, though, you don’t need to be a vetted TRS to be successful here on Fiverr.

4 Likes

Yes, I’m aware that the process is not automated and guaranteed as it will be a manual evaluation. But I’m keeping my believe as I’m proud of my achievement and ready to get to another level.

Thank you for your words.

4 Likes

Congratulations! Share your experience with us.

Congratulations! good luck for your order :slight_smile:

This is unlikely to happen. Becoming a TRS seller does not guarantee riches and wealth of any kind. It is merely a higher level of recognition. You still have to work to earn your orders and success. Nothing on Fiverr guarantees anyone a life of luxury.

To be honest, if you’re expecting luxury as a seller here on Fiverr, then Fiverr probably isn’t the best place for you. You’re not likely to become anything near rich and famous by being a seller – or a TRS seller. That’s just not how Fiverr works.

Good luck. Although, you don’t need luck… you need determination and hard work. Sitting and waiting for Fiverr to make you rich is not going to happen.

3 Likes

Luxury? No. That isn’t how people become wealthy. The laws of supply and demand apply no matter what your Level is.

6 Likes

TOP Rated seller is hand picked by fiverr team, always offer original and quality work to keep this platform rising!

1 Like

If by any chance you know but approx how many TRS are selected in each 2nd Level Seller who has completed the requirements

No one on this forum is going to know this, since we do not have inside knowledge as to whom Fiverr choses to promote to TRS, or why. Truth be told, this isn’t something you need to know either, since how many people get promoted isn’t going to affect you in any way. It is nice to be promoted, but you don’t need to be a TRS to be successful here on Fiverr.

5 Likes

It would be interesting to know just how many Level 2’s become TRS every month. I’m guessing it’s a very low number. I fulfilled the requirements ever since they started with the new level system and I’ve never been picked for TRS status. I’m guessing, with all the Level 2’s here on Fiverr, the staff will only pick a few every month that they will consider. Otherwise, they would have to hire a small army to consider each Level 2 seller for TRS status.

As jonbaas pointed out, this is likely something we will never know. But some simple common sense tells us that the chance of becoming a TRS just for having fulfilled the requirements, is slim.

2 Likes

WOW man! Congratulations a lot
Wish you very very good luck.
Would wait to hear the tips from you :slight_smile:

Congrats on reaching all the requirements! I hope you’re one of the lucky ones to get TRS. :slight_smile: I have all but the monetary requirement done, but that will come with time and more orders. :slight_smile: I’m hoping to get there, if for no other reason than I want to have all those requirements met and shining green at me. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s to future success and a chance, however slim, at TRS!

Your work is truly amazing. I’ll keep my fingers crossed :slight_smile: