Completed level 1 requirements but not promoted?

awbmusic

Hello all,

I joined Fiverr back in December but didn’t actually set my account up to start selling gigs until late January. Regardless, there’s the 30 day requirement.

I have 19 completed orders.
I have a 100% 5 star rating
I have a 76% completion rate. Only 1 of those cancellations was at my fault- every other (3ish?) were because of buyers screwing up on the purchase process.

What gives? I need to be upgraded in order to setup my 4 custom gig extras.

Thanks,
Adam

• 3 years later...

Hello,

I have completed 11 orders with all the position 5-star rating reviews from the buyer.

Also, I have completed more than $400 order but still, my account has promoted no level to level 1.

Are there any other criteria that I need to complete?

Please advice.

Thank you in advance

Go to your analytics dashboard, scroll to the bottom and make sure you complied with all the requirements and everything there is color green. Maintain all those in green and then by March 15 you will be promoted to Level 1.

Go to your analytics dashboard, scroll to the bottom and make sure you complied with all the requirements and everything there is color green. Maintain all those in green and then by March 15 you will be promoted to Level 1.

Yes there are one Red color in the order completion progress line. But when my buyer is completed one order and make another order the fiverr is auto confirm the order without my permission and that order is not satisfied all my requirement. So, it is not fair to auto confirm order without my permission.

Please review it and let me know if any thing i am missing.

Thanks!

Yes there are one Red color in the order completion progress line. But when my buyer is completed one order and make another order the fiverr is auto confirm the order without my permission and that order is not satisfied all my requirement. So, it is not fair to auto confirm order without my permission.

Please review it and let me know if any thing i am missing.

Thanks!

I’m not sure what you mean by “auto confirm the order”.

If you mean a buyer who purchases something outside of what you offer and you have no other choice but to cancel – yes that will affect your completion rate if you cancel. You can always ask Customer Support and discuss that it was a mistake on the buyer’s part and ask that it not affect your cancellation rate.

Archived