Completed my 50 today :) :) :) it is great

zubairfb

Feeling on the Moon…

I joined in June 2016 got my first order in end of August 2016 (no order for 3 months) I was here ON and OFF… After my first order and client’s feedback I got excited and Bam I have completed 50+ Orders today in next 2.5 months… I earned around 1000 with avg order price $20…

So the post is to just to motivate Newbies, if you are really good at something you are at the right place… Spend more time to read about fiverr more and more…

I have embraced fiverr with almost 20% my extra salary and more importantly I have learnt new things here… God bless you all…

hi! davegerrits.
i am sharing fiverr tips here
I just browsed through your profile and found that you are into too many things.
You are just trying to earn money anyhow.
When a serious buyer views your profile, they would be confused about your actual skill.
Keep the gigs which you would really love to do.
Keep updating your tags, descriptions. Put some limited time offers into the gig description. Share your gigs on twitter(someone may find your gig useful).
Keep an eye on buyer’s request.

• 4 months later...

I love this! It is a great feeling! The same thing happened to me. I took a break because of work and school. There was so much stress, I couldn’t maintain Fiverr. Eventually, I quit my job and came back to Fiverr. I made no sales for almost 3 months and then BOOM! It just spiked! I am so happy and lucky to have my wonderful customers. They make my job so easy. I also changed my prices and now do the right worth for my work. Fiverr Friends, don’t give up. Just try again and change some things around until it feels right. The best advice I can give is to do you. Be real with your customers and your services and really tell why you believe in your product. I say Congrats to you Zuba and God bless you and your sales. 🙂

Thanks for the encouragement. And, a big congratulations to you! It’s always great to hear from someone who actually made it to where you want to be. Getting 50 orders in a short amount of time is daunting. I seem to work at a steady trickle right now. I will do like everyone recommends and keep working with my gig description etc.

Archived