Completed my ten order today

burnbetty

Congratulations! I looked at how one qualifies for a level 2 badge. You must have: 50 Orders Completed, been here for 2 months and Maintained 4.5+ Rating. I got this info under my selling tab in Analysis. It appears you started in September, so you may have to wait until the 2-month mark.

Congratulations! I looked at how one qualifies for a level 2 badge. You must have: 50 Orders Completed, been here for 2 months and Maintained 4.5+ Rating. I got this info under my selling tab in Analysis. It appears you started in September, so you may have to wait until the 2-month mark.

@vickiespencer

Have you gotten your level 1 badge yet? I have followed some of your post about needing one more order. Has it come? 😄

Thanks for the info, just that some buyer don’t trust we new seller, That is why I am striving so hard to get more orders and upgrade my level.

Archived