Fiverr Community Forum

Completed my third order with tip as well from buyer request....boom

Hi fiverrerrs, How are you? Fine ? I am very happy today because I just completed my third order and got a tip from buyer. I sent buyer request and he Just accepted it. Finally , I got 5-star review and tip from buyer. The work was just transcription of a song of 3:50 minutes.
Fiverr is the best freelancing platefrom and very attractive interface as well. I think gig image should be very attractive and It should explain all the things you are providing. Because I got 2 orders due to an attractive gig images, I made on ms word, simple and attractive. It may be an idea for new sellers. See my gig image
click here : https://www.fiverr.com/share/wkz0pw
Its just an idea. So, make awesome gig images to attract traffic.
Thanks a lot for your time… Happy by!

16 Likes

Congratulations :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congratulation for your success

Most of the stuff i see in buyer requests are way too less for my expectations. It’s really good to see people finding success there. All the best for your future orders mate :slight_smile:

@tech456
I think buyer request is best for new sellers. I completed three orders till now and two of them, i got from buyer request but it requires your time as you have to send buyer requests daily. And don’t use copy paste method as i was doing in the start.

Thanks…

2 Likes

Congratulation! Go ahead

@srpinki
Thanks a lot for motivation…

congratulation@abdulrehmanlhr

@abdulrehmanlhr
congratulations to you.

congratulations! keep it up,

Congratulations :heartbeat:

Go ahead brother and keep the good work…Congratulation

Keep up the good work friend…

Congratulations and best wishes for the future

congratulation :tada: :confetti_ball:

@creativesidea @himanshurana955 @ongindo56 @tech456 @tuhin_motiur @revamp123
Thanks a lot…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Congratulations on your success!!

Good going. Hone your skills. Congratulations :100::smiley:

1 Like

Nice work! I’m happy to hear your gig is getting orders, because I know you’ve worked very hard on it. :slight_smile:

Congatulations…many more to come!!:love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like