Completed order rating

chloesuper7

Well that is bad side of fiverr. You can’t remove this “black mark” for 60 days, then it will go away from your completion rate calculation. The very first order I got was mistake, and buyer cancelled it in minutes, but as soon as I got second one, I forgot about it.

Regards,
Matevz

The complete rating makes very little difference, if any, as far as I can see. It will disappear in 60 days if you don’t cancel any others. Don’t worry about it. When you have to legitimately cancel, then cancel.

Thank you bud that’s absolutely relieving. Been a seller on Fiverr for just almost 2 weeks and I’m almost in level 1

Well that is bad side of fiverr. You can’t remove this “black mark” for 60 days, then it will go away from your completion rate calculation. The very first order I got was mistake, and buyer cancelled it in minutes, but as soon as I got second one, I forgot about it.

Regards,

Matevz

Awesome, thought it was something that could bar me from getting to level 1. Though Fiverr is an amazing platform compared to any other I have used before

Archived