Completed orders cancelled and fiverr disable my Level 2 account

canvapk

I was a level 2 seller, today fiverr canceled my completed orders and after few hours they disabled my account, while I have done everything honestly, and I didn’t violate any TOS. while I was not able to contact my buyer because he was blocked when orders were canceled. What could be the reason for the disabling of my account, I’m very worried about it. please help.

I was a level 2 seller, today fiverr canceled my completed orders and after few hours they disabled my account, while I have done everything honestly, and I didn’t violate any TOS. while I was not able to contact my buyer because he was blocked when orders were canceled. What could be the reason for the disabling of my account, I’m very worried about it. please help.

The reason is said in that email you got from them.

Paste that here and we might be able to see why they disabled your account.

The reason is said in that email you got from them.

Paste that here and we might be able to see why they disabled your account.

After a thorough review of your account, we determined that your account activity violates our Terms of Service and our policies.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have.

If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw.

This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact customer support.

Learn more about disabled accounts.

Thanks,

The Fiverr team

I’m very worried about it. please help.

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

The above is from the help Centre.

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

The above is from the Terms of Service.

Fiverr have made their decision.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can help you further.

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can help you further.

But I didn’t violate ant TOS ever

Your name is Canva APK.

Did you sell any MOD or hacked apk or use Zoom, T witter, v iber did you contact buyers outside Fiverr, did you send affiliate links, did you deliver stolen mods and codes, designs from templates sites?

no , never. I made a new one simple account to ask here.

I think already you got email about why fiverr disable your account. they always give us(email send) a reason for that. So, check your emails

No I got no mail other than that and the mail on which I got mail about cancelation of completed orders.

As I thought, he was permanently banned.

Is your account disabled or is your buyer disabled? This seems like a very complicated issue. I can assure you Fiverr support knows better.

both. first when orders were canceled then I saw his account but I was not able to message him after 2 hours my account was also disabled.

he? who??

are you talking about buyer?

when orders were canceled , I tried to contact him but he was banned

I tried to contact him but he was banned

Buyer has not got banned. Your order has canceled and buyer got refund.

I saw his account but I was not able to message him after 2 hours my account was also disabled.

Buyer has blocked you, so you was unable to connect buyer. At the same time, buyer has reported against you with necessary proofs.

It has taken approximately 2 hours of fiverr team to review the report and judge everything. The report was very serious and made major Fiverr TOS violation. So your account was banned.

But a question: Why you wanted to connect buyer after the order completion? I hope the root cause is hidden under it.

Archived