Fiverr Community Forum

Completion of my First order

Hello everyone,

I joined Fiverr in January of 2020. I am working in the category of Writing and Translation. I heard from many that getting the first order on Fiverr is the first challenge for a new seller like me.
However, Alhamduliah I have completed my first order within the first week with 5 star review. I am so thrilled to be here. It’s been a month and I am enjoying exploring Fiverr.

What was your first experience of completing the first order on Fiverr?

Best wishes for you.

13 Likes

Suggest you remove all references to assignments from the image and description of your writing gig.

Helping with assignments is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. It means a lot. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thats great… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congrats!
Best wishes for the future and your continuous success

2 Likes

how many gigs you creats?

2 Likes

Thanks. It was unbelievable! :innocent:

1 Like

I have made only 3 gigs so far. All are on writing and editing. I think I should learn a new skill to add variety.

2 Likes

Thanks Anwar. Good luck with your work too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I get 1 order per month. Not bad to fill the balance on my payp4l

1 Like

best of luck bro.and pray for me 1 mouth i create a account but i no any order.i am very upset.

Every small step is counted here. Thanks for sharing your experience.

1 Like

This happens to everyone. I guess my case was one of the exceptions. I would suggest you to follow others who have similar problems or create your own post on Forum. Have patience and faith.Brush up your skills you will find work easily in sha Allah. Good Luck!

thank you anika09.i n sha allah i give a order

1 Like

Done! Thanks for saving the day. :innocent: :smiley:

1 Like

best of luck for future

2 Likes

Thank you so much Yasir Ali. Best wishes for you too.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats, Best of luck Friend …

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch for your warm wishes. :slight_smile:

New here as a “gaming companion”, congrats on your success! I’m hoping my gig will pick up soon. I’ve put in quite a bit of effort into my gig’s description and within the tiers themselves in an effort to differentiate myself from the rest of the niche. Anyways. Just browsing the forums to find tips and such. I’m most likely going to create new gig images for a more appealing display.

1 Like