Completion Rate, 97% from 100% After 1 Order Cancelled in the Last 60 Days

evanego

Just today, I requested cancellation for a certain order because the buyer failed to provide any audio for transcription and wasn’t responding for 5 days now. I kept messaging the client but he or she seems snubbing them until I requested for cancellation and he or she agreed to it immediately. It was really weird and I’m thinking somebody’s trying to sabotage my business in Fiverr.

After that 1 cancellation, my Order Completion Rate went to 97% from 100%, which is weird. 1 cancellation in 60 days and it’s down to 97%? How is that? Anybody has experienced this? Please advise. I’ve already contacted CS and waiting now for their reply.

Just today, I requested cancellation for a certain order because the buyer failed to provide any audio for transcription and wasn’t responding for 5 days now. I kept messaging the client but he or she seems snubbing them until I requested for cancellation and he or she agreed to it immediately. It was really weird and I’m thinking somebody’s trying to sabotage my business in Fiverr.

After that 1 cancellation, my Order Completion Rate went to 97% from 100%, which is weird. 1 cancellation in 60 days and it’s down to 97%? How is that? Anybody has experienced this? Please advise. I’ve already contacted CS and waiting now for their reply.

1 cancellation in 60 days and it’s down to 97%?

It’s pure math 🙂

It depends on how many orders you delivered during those 60 days.

For example if you deliver 33 orders and 1 is cancelled then it’s 3%. This has been discussed several times so feel free to look up some of the older posts that explain you how to calculate it.

1 cancellation in 60 days and it’s down to 97%?

It’s pure math 🙂

It depends on how many orders you delivered during those 60 days.

For example if you deliver 33 orders and 1 is cancelled then it’s 3%. This has been discussed several times so feel free to look up some of the older posts that explain you how to calculate it.

The site says: “The Order Completion formula is the Number of Cancellations subtracted from 100% over the last 60 days total of orders, including buyer-initiated, seller-initiated, mutual cancellations and Customer Support.”

There is nothing in this statement that says we need to get the 3% in my case.

Guest offlinehelpers

The site says: “The Order Completion formula is the Number of Cancellations subtracted from 100% over the last 60 days total of orders, including buyer-initiated, seller-initiated, mutual cancellations and Customer Support.”

Just checked and you’re quite right - it’s very badly worded.

However, @uxreview nailed it with the maths - that’s how it’s calculated, even if the explanation in the help centre is unclear.

Perhaps somebody needs to bring this to Fiverr’s attention?

Just checked and you’re quite right - it’s very badly worded.

However, @uxreview nailed it with the maths - that’s how it’s calculated, even if the explanation in the help centre is unclear.

Perhaps somebody needs to bring this to Fiverr’s attention?

I understand. But I’ve already experienced something like this before and with just 1 cancellation, my completion rate just went to 99% after that. But now, this surprising thing happened, 1 cancellation and it went down to 97%.

Guest offlinehelpers

I understand. But I’ve already experienced something like this before and with just 1 cancellation, my completion rate just went to 99% after that. But now, this surprising thing happened, 1 cancellation and it went down to 97%.

It all depends on how many orders you’ve had in the previous 60 days. More orders, fewer percentage points lost, fewer orders, more points lost. 😦

It all depends on how many orders you’ve had in the previous 60 days. More orders, fewer percentage points lost, fewer orders, more points lost. 😦

I counted and seen 28 orders in the last 60 days with 1 cancellation. I had fewer orders because many of these are custom big orders. Don’t they consider that? Custom orders can lessen the number of orders

Guest offlinehelpers

I counted and seen 28 orders in the last 60 days with 1 cancellation. I had fewer orders because many of these are custom big orders. Don’t they consider that? Custom orders can lessen the number of orders

28/29 * 100 = 96.5 or 97% so it’s right.

Don’t they consider that?

No, just the number of orders, not what kind or size.

How about this statement?

If we base on this, it should be 100% - 1 so 99%

It does not say No. of Cancellations divided by the Total No. of Orders times 100 to get the percentage.

Guest offlinehelpers

It does not say No. of Cancellations divided by the Total No. of Orders times 100 to get the percentage.

Yep, I agree it’s badly worded.

anyway, with 97% you’re still OK.

Lol.

completion rate is the % of orders completed.

so if you had 28 orders completed, and 1 canceled (28+1 = 29), you basically had 96.5% completed over a total of 29 orders.

it’s simple math.

“The Order Completion formula is the Number of Cancellations subtracted from 100% over the last 60 days total of orders, including buyer-initiated, seller-initiated, mutual cancellations and Customer Support.”

Translating to your reality:

Number of cancellation: 1

100% of total orders: 28 completed + 1 cancelled = 29

number of orders completed: 28

if 29 orders are 100% of total orders, 28 orders are??? 96.5%

be happy because you got 0.5% more than it actually is

As explained above, there is everything in this statement that you get 3% cancelled.

Lol.

completion rate is the % of orders completed.

so if you had 28 orders completed, and 1 canceled (28+1 = 29), you basically had 96.5% completed over a total of 29 orders.

it’s simple math.

“The Order Completion formula is the Number of Cancellations subtracted from 100% over the last 60 days total of orders, including buyer-initiated, seller-initiated, mutual cancellations and Customer Support.”

Translating to your reality:

Number of cancellation: 1

100% of total orders: 28 completed + 1 cancelled = 29

number of orders completed: 28

if 29 orders are 100% of total orders, 28 orders are??? 96.5%

be happy because you got 0.5% more than it actually is

As explained above, there is everything in this statement that you get 3% cancelled.

Thank you everyone! Esp @xuntes! I will complete as many orders as I can so it will be back to 100%. I am not happy with 97%. I want it 100 at all times.

Archived