Completion rate down to 83%

umerwebgeek

Hi Umerwebgeek,

I understand that your order completion rate has fallen to 83% 😔. The number of orders won’t make the difference that you are looking for. Just ensure that there is no further cancellations in the next 60 days and it should be back to 100%.

Best of Luck. Tc.

Hello,

One order cancel on mutual cancellation. its affects my completion rate to 83%.

Can you please how many orders i win to make it 100%.

Thanks

Order completion rate be calculated depends on number of total orders and number of completed orders during 60 days period.

For exact calculation you have to provide these information below

1. How many orders you have received last 60 days.
  2. How many orders you have cancelled during this period ( if possible write cancellation date together).

Though the calculation will not be constant. The result may change daily depends upon future orders as well past orders of different date.

Order completion rate be calculated depends on number of total orders and number of completed orders during 60 days period.

For exact calculation you have to provide these information below

1. How many orders you have received last 60 days.
  2. How many orders you have cancelled during this period ( if possible write cancellation date together).

Though the calculation will not be constant. The result may change daily depends upon future orders as well past orders of different date.

Hello,

I completed 5 orders with 5 star. 6th order cancel today.

Kindly share the calculations.

Thanks

Don’t worry, it happens to everyone. Order completion rate is based on all orders over the course of 60 days. It will go down/up based on the number of orders you completed/cancelled over the course of that 60 days. To remedy this, just keep completing more orders and avoid cancellations.

Please avoid future order cancellation. Knock your old client and ask for project.

Knock your old client and ask for project.

NO! Do NOT message people out of the blue asking them to order from you. That is a good way to have your message marked as spam or have your account reported for spam and ending up being restricted or worse, banned.

Do not give advice unless you have read the TOS or understand how the site works and what can get your account into hot water.

GG

Knock your old client and ask for project.

NO! Do NOT message people out of the blue asking them to order from you. That is a good way to have your message marked as spam or have your account reported for spam and ending up being restricted or worse, banned.

Do not give advice unless you have read the TOS or understand how the site works and what can get your account into hot water.

GG

That’s make sense. But I’m not asking for sending spam message. After my COVID-19 infection I faced same problem. I messaged my old client and informed that they can get a special discount If they order me. I described my honest status. That’s help me a lot for over coming my 82% to 90%.

Archived