Composing Offers to Buyer Requests

komangarjuna

Buyer request is one of the important tool which can get you few orders regularly when you are having a low time. But most people mistake by sending a offer to buyer request as if they are begging for work, and even some sellers putting their request in buyer section. More you are desperate for the work, lesser chances that an authentic buyer will even look at your gig. Instead frame your offers nice and short, good selection of words, and a link to portfolio would be an advantage. Carefully framing offers to each request is the answer. Do not hurry to send your offer fastest. I have been getting orders from buyer request keeping in mind above points.

Guest webexpert1313

i am also using BUYER REQUEST regularly, daily 10 request i can send for buyer with our detail description. its help to getting new orders.

so i suggest to every seller use BUYER REQUEST section regularly, its really help to getting new orders. Thanks

Hello ! Buyers Requests is the best place for new sellers to get their business started. But I had a question : is it allowed to include a link to a portfolio outside of Fiverr, like Overblog or anything else ? Because I keep reading posts or comments stating that you should not do this and stuff… I’m kind of lost.

I believe you can post a link in your offer to your portfolio as it is not possible for seller to attach a picture while make offer. I generally use Dropbox link to share a PDF file. However using websites link to solicit work on medium other than fiverr would be not allowed I believe. Better to prepare 3-4 pages PDF file and share with buyer.

Guest webexpert1313

yes, i already noticed, some sellers doing spam in Buyer Request section. Fiverr support team need to take action regarding this. Thanks

Archived