Confused about a Course?

gourav1207

I recently took a course about selling on Fiverr from a top-selling author on Udemy and he suggested to use below script while delivering orders

Here is the script:
👇
Thank you for your order,

Your order is attached.

If you have questions in the future, feel welcome to reach out, and I’ll be happy to help.

If you found this gig helpful, please consider leaving feedback on it on Fiverr. That really helps me.

Also, let me know what additional business challenges you are currently still facing. I may be able to suggest additional gigs

Thank you for your order,

ps - if you are happy with the gig, please consider leaving a tip since sellers on Fiverr don’t make much.

👆

I am a bit confused about asking for a feedback and a tip will be, right?
also, He is level 2 seller on Fiverr

Oh, so we finally found the ‘origins’ for some of the bad advice going around.

It’s a great thing you were able to pick up on it instead of just blindly following one’s advice.

Asking for feedback was a gray area, at least for me, but now knowing that buyers are reminded to leave a feedback and Fiverr’s policy to give out warnings at the sheer mention of the words review/feedback.

Do yourself a favor and don’t ask for a review. If your buyers are inclined to leave a review, they will do so.

Asking for a tip it’s straight up rude, and I personally find it disgusting behavior, specially given the reason. Don’t think you’re making enough? Raise your prices.

Given this little script he’s handing out to people I’d seriously reconsider any other advice he might have given in this course.

This course maker is obviously dodgy and giving terrible advice, but do you know for sure that it’s not allowed to even hint at a feedback? From my understanding of what I’ve been able to find. It’s asking for a ‘5 star’ or soliciting a positive review in response for a benefit that’s the problem. This is what I could find from the guidelines:

“It is against Fiverr’s policies for sellers to solicit feedback from Buyers in exchange for refunds, discounts, upgrades or any other type of additional benefit.”

Note that it says in exchange for. Is there any other place that you’re quoting from where it specifically says you’re not supposed to ask at all? Thanks!

This course maker is obviously dodgy and giving terrible advice, but do you know for sure that it’s not allowed to even hint at a feedback? From my understanding of what I’ve been able to find. It’s asking for a ‘5 star’ or soliciting a positive review in response for a benefit that’s the problem. This is what I could find from the guidelines:

“It is against Fiverr’s policies for sellers to solicit feedback from Buyers in exchange for refunds, discounts, upgrades or any other type of additional benefit.”

Note that it says in exchange for. Is there any other place that you’re quoting from where it specifically says you’re not supposed to ask at all? Thanks!

It is NOT allowed to ask for feedback AT ALL. See these threads containing responses from Customer Support:

To put the issue of asking/hinting for reviews to rest. sleeping_bed I wrote to CS to ask if we are allowed to ask for nonspecific reviews. I told them that it was a source of controversy on the Forum and that we would appreciate knowing the truth of the matter and that I planned to post the answer here. Here is the email I received. image.png.a7bd21596f5b696a9c8db2557839eda7.png This link is to the article on feedback that Amy mentions. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/feedback Note Amy said it should be of the buye…
Actually it’s a rhetorical question. The answer is NOOOOOOOO! I created this topic, because lately I’m seeing many sellers complaining they lost their accounts, and they don’t know why. Honestly, I know that fiverr Terms of Service ( https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service ) and Feedback Policy ( https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/feedback ) aren’t cleat enough about this. These only specify positive reviews, so I took a time to finally take this doubt out. If fiverr said you could ask rev…

I am a frequent buyer on Fiverr, and to be honest, I think it is annoying to get asked to leave feedback by sellers. I already get asked two times (three times if you count the “private feedback.” I know it is not the same, but I still hate it). I know the ability to give reviews exists, and so does every buyer who accepts a delivery. There is no reason to remind a buyer to leave feedback. They will do it if they want to.

Archived