Confused about my own gigs

davidheden

I’m new on Fiverr and recently, I made several gigs!
One of them is anime style illustration and the other one is a logo design that I didn’t have much hope for.

The thing is, with the anime one, I put in the keywords carefully, treated it like a child while I’ll admit that I didn’t spend 15 minutes on the logo design one. However, after several days, the logo design one, ironically not very well designed to read, gets more impressions, and even an order! The illustration one? Not so much, no one even contacted.

I’m thoroughly confused. 🤤

Have you checked the market size for each? It could be that the illustration is in a larger market and thus harder for people to find since it could be buried under other, more popular gigs.

Thanks for replying!

That’s kind of the thing! When I searched “anime”, I got only around 2k matches, and 1.5k matches for comic. But when I searched “logo”, I got 100k+ matches! And yet, the logo one still got more 3x more impressions than the other one. Either I missed something or the demand of logos are simply very high. 😬

Thanks for replying!

That’s kind of the thing! When I searched “anime”, I got only around 2k matches, and 1.5k matches for comic. But when I searched “logo”, I got 100k+ matches! And yet, the logo one still got more 3x more impressions than the other one. Either I missed something or the demand of logos are simply very high. 😬

You’re welcome 🙂 what are the returns for “logo design” and “anime illustration”?

You’re welcome 🙂 what are the returns for “logo design” and “anime illustration”?

Ah, it returns 67k results for logo design and around 200 for anime illustration! That’s more specific too!

Thank you very much for the input ☺️

Archived