Fiverr Forum

Confused about orders

Hi there,
I am new to Fiverr and have completed two orders on my article writing Gig with one 5 star review. I was pleased to get five stars, but now I did not get any order from couple of weeks. I tried buyer request section to find potential buyers, but it did not help me I have already used to promote my fiver gig.Now I am confused what should I do?So please take a look on my fiverr gig and tell me how is that? Is there any problem and I will be very thankful to you if you will advise me
Thanks

Sometimes it happens. Your gig looks awesome!
You just have to wait a bit longer. Soon you’ll get a ton of orders :slight_smile:

Thanks for your advice sir:grinning:

Hi there!

I’ve looked at your gig and profile. Here are a couple of tips.

• don’t use the picture of a celebrity but use your own. If you don’t want to, like me, use a logo or maybe a cartoon (if it’s compatible with what you deliver)
  • create more gigs in different markets. You’ll see more Buyer Request’s.
  • Your english isn’t perfect, I see some mistakes and I’m not even a native speaker (i’m from holland).
  • maybe you can post a link of your profile/portfolio where you have some articles that you have writen? If you don’t have any then maybe it’s time you create a portfolio?
  • final tip: look at other gig’s similair to yours, and look what they do differently? Maybe other hashtags? Other Title? More information in the gig? Etc.

Good luck!