Confused Newbie

thevoice9

I’ve been doing voiceovers for about 10 years and just joined. I’m confused about adding gigs. Can I add gigs that I’ve done before so a potential buyer can hear my voice & style? Or can we only upload gigs that we’ve done for buyers on this site?

In your gig’s portfolio, you can include past projects, as long as you have the rights to display that work. You can also create dummy samples to use in your portfolio.

When you complete jobs on Fiverr, you can add that work to your portfolio manually or by using the live portfolio feature – again, as long as you have the rights to display this work!

In your gig’s portfolio, you can include past projects, as long as you have the rights to display that work. You can also create dummy samples to use in your portfolio.

When you complete jobs on Fiverr, you can add that work to your portfolio manually or by using the live portfolio feature – again, as long as you have the rights to display this work!

Thank you for your response! I am a seller and would like to add my radio ads to my portfolio. Could you tell me how to do that?

Any time!

I see you don’t have any live gigs at the moment. Are they paused or awaiting approval?

Here’s an article detailing how to display your work. Scroll down to the Gallery section.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-a-gig

You’re free to link to certain pre-approved sites, such as YouTube, where you can display your work. You may need to do this, as the Gallery section of your gig has limited space.

Any time!

I see you don’t have any live gigs at the moment. Are they paused or awaiting approval?

Here’s an article detailing how to display your work. Scroll down to the Gallery section.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-a-gig

You’re free to link to certain pre-approved sites, such as YouTube, where you can display your work. You may need to do this, as the Gallery section of your gig has limited space.

I’m trying to do this from the app.

Archived