Confused on order received: I will do SEO linkwheel pyramid to website

I asked the seller to clarify if I would be able to implement this, given that I am no SEO expert…the response was:

"We will optimize your website ranking in google with using your keyword and our secret sauce. :)"

I then sent the following message after receiving links that I did not know how to utilize.

"Me

Thank you so much for getting my order to me; however, as I mentioned in my inquiry message, I am not of the knowledge in how to element these tools - you stated the below:

Hi,

We will optimize your website ranking in google with using your keyword and our secret sauce. :slight_smile:

best regrads,

This implies that you would take action to optimize, but I am not sure if this has actually been done, or if you have sent me the programming to do so, which if the latter is the case, I have no idea how to do, and will need direction.

Please let me know where I go from here…thanks!"

I received links to the sellers gigs as the response.

I am very frustrated and let the seller know that I waiting for an actual response before I write a review and ask for a refund. Am I being unreasonable. And if anyone out there has suggestions how to use what I received, please let me know. Thank you!!

@danidumani You have the right to know about that “secret sauce” because you are paying for it. As a SEO, I never do this type of secret sauce things. Obviously, no one is expecting to come at page1 by spending $5 but buyers always need a clarification on what exactly a seller has done for them.

danidumani said: I am very frustrated and let the seller know that I waiting for an actual response before I write a review and ask for a refund.

Just so you know, you can't get a refund AND write a review. If you cancel the order, you don't get to review. You can either accept the work and review it as you see fit, or cancel, get a refund and move on - not both.