Fiverr Forum

Congrats! You just got an order from Buyer and Instructions for Buyer

This discussion is about How you feel when you get this email or notification? and whats your first step?

“Congrats! You just got an order from Buyer” $-)

When i was new on Fiverr i got really nervous :-S that i don’t know what buyer is expecting or may be my results are not that much good which satisfy him/her. But fortunately at start i got all the Sweet buyers who were polite and cooperative and i was lucky. #:-S

I never used the section “Instructions to buyers”.

After my signup to fiverr few days later i bought a gig from someone else and i placed an order the thing which impressed me was buyer instruction came up and start was like:

"Hey wait settle down i am not gonna make your blog fly high :slight_smile: … then further gig related instructions"

So i thought yeah this is another way to kill high expectations but it need little modification indeed :D.

If the Instructions are well written this will definitely help you get Positive feedback, it will also tackle even the complex buyers which are always suspicious /:slight_smile: about your gig and they order just to spoil seller’s ratings. ~X(

also specifically mention and exclude things which you think the buyer may confuse himself.

If nothing comes up Put a welcome message with smile at least.

My First Step after an order is placed is quickly respond to buyer to confirm him/her that i am Active/Prompt/awake :slight_smile: mostly buyers appreciate that.

In my next Post i will discuss about how to change negative :-q feedback into positive 8-> .

Hope you like these tips. i will further update it later.

By the way this is my first post on Forum :slight_smile:

At first I’m squeeeeeeeeeeee and then I get a little nervous wondering if they’re going to ask me to do something I can’t/won’t do, but they haven’t yet. crosses fingers My customers have pushed my boundaries and creativity in all the right ways :smiley:

In a matter of 2 seconds, all this runs through my mind

1. HECK YEAH!
  2. Oh crap, which deck should I use
  3. I wonder if my husband is going to call me and interrupt my work
  4. Am I hungry?
  5. What if they hate me?
  6. I need a glass of tea first
  7. Am I hungry?
  8. Hm… how much time do I have left?
  9. I wonder if they’ll hate me.
  10. Am I hungry?

(I always wonder if I’m hungry cause I’m prego. LOL)

Most of the time i feel great but for some gigs i got little nervous may be because i had bad experience with those :smiley:

First what I think is “again order without messaging before” crap :slight_smile:

Reply to @mrspanda: LOL mrspanda i almost think the same except that hungry part :stuck_out_tongue: And i feel really nervous when someone buys Extra Fast its like OMG!!! clock running and i am out of time and i have to stop this clock :smiley:

Reply to @crcanny: Your work is fantastic with this quality you can only have Positive feedbacks. Wish you Good Luck. :-bd :-bd :-bd

Reply to @alisaleem252: gapes Wow, you just made my day. :smiley:

My First step? yeah i wait for the instructions from buyer and then time to complete target. :smiley:

I just hide the notification and wait till I reach the order 0_o The excitement has long gone sadly :frowning: if I get an ‘update’ to an order page then I get worried however! It gets opened so quick :smiley: