Congratulation to Fiverr for completing its 10 years

divyagoel

10 Years ago this week, Fiverr was launched. A decade Worth Celebrating. Congratulations to the Fiverr directors, investors, members of Fiverr staff and moreover to buyers and sellers who make this project even more successful.
I became the part of fiverr in June 2012 and its been an amazing journey. Learnt many new things here, about my skills, improved my communications and also how to handle complicated situation.
Please share how long was your journey and what new things you have learnt here? I am sure everyone has something to share!

In February-1- 2010, Fiverr had launched. Everyone should wish Fiverr. A decade Worth Celebrating. Congratulations to the Fiverr directors, investors, members of Fiverr staff and moreover to buyers and sellers who make this project even more successful. However, The Headquarters of Fiverr is situated at Israel. Generally, This website is created by Micha Kaufman. I have been member since 2018. Fiverr has changed my life. Anyway, Happy birthday to Fiverr. This is the last day of Fiverr’s birthday month. So, Every member of Fiverr should wish Fiverr. Thanks

Archived