Connect Fiverr to Dropbox for automatic delivery

capri2794

I have heard that Fiverr can be connected to Dropbox. When you need to send a file to the buyer, upload it on Dropbox and it will get uploaded and then automatically be sent to the buyer.

My questions are:

1. How to connect the two (Dropbox and Fiverr) for automatic file delivery?
  2. How is the delivery process carried out?

Guest offlinehelpers

As far as I’m aware, you can’t deliver automatically, via Dropbox or not.

You’ve got to send via the ‘deliver now’ button, otherwise the system won’t detect the order as having been delivered, although you can add a Dropbox link in your delivery message.

You’ve got to send via the ‘deliver now’ button, otherwise the system won’t detect the order as having been delivered, although you can add a Dropbox link in your delivery message.

I thought that two years ago five had some kind of partnership with send space, but that lasted only a couple of weeks. But not anymore. Maybe you remeber better? 🙂

I thought that two years ago five had some kind of partnership with send space, but that lasted only a couple of weeks. But not anymore. Maybe you remeber better? 🙂

Secondly, I’ve been delivering orders pretty much daily all these years, and I never saw any send space feature either - I think these features are for select people, and I’m always being benched 😃

First of all, I never saw anything regarding dropbox connectivity - it was either a selective test feature, or there was none 😛

Secondly, I’ve been delivering orders pretty much daily all these years, and I never saw any send space feature either - I think these features are for select people, and I’m always being benched 😃

Strange. I know that I had that feature for a short time in 2015 but I never used it. I know that I’ve got some pop-up about SendSpace or was it MediaFire, but I know that the feature was available only for a short time.

Sometimes is better to be benched than to get bugged features that don’t work proprely. Look on the other side of the coin 😛

Well, don’t know. Heard it on the Fiverrcast. I too was unclear about it and had never heard about automated delivery and I have asked them this question as sellers here don’t seem to know about this too.

Will let the Forum-ers know about the response I get from there. 😉

As far as I’m aware, you can’t deliver automatically, via Dropbox

Very Much True… and yes you can manually upload to the dropbox if files are very huge size and then share the drop bo link whille delivering…

• 3 weeks later...

First of all, I never saw anything regarding dropbox connectivity - it was either a selective test feature, or there was none 😛

Hi Woofy! how do you protect yourself from getting scammed if you send all the files through a 3rd party application?

do you setup an agreement that the buyer first pays / completes the gig and then you send the dropbox / wetransfer link?

thanks for the help!

Hi Woofy! how do you protect yourself from getting scammed if you send all the files through a 3rd party application?

do you setup an agreement that the buyer first pays / completes the gig and then you send the dropbox / wetransfer link?

thanks for the help!

Honestly, I don’t really protect myself. If I send the files via 3rd party apps, and then the buyer gets all nasty and makes me trouble or forces a refund, I simply remove the files from that 3rd party app so that they can’t access them.

Archived