Connecting with your customers

Are you trying to change the world with your business? So am I.

You need to connect with customers emotionally. Neuroscience Proves that people buy based on EMOTIONS, not logic. They use logic to justify that purchase.

You can connect with customers emotionally if you:

• Understand your them
  • Create scarcity
  • Use social proof
  • Use their exact language to talk to them, etc.

I will craft a compelling copy for your blog, website, email marketing, etc. that evokes your customer’s emotions.

Engage your customers now

profilancer
Fiverr
Seller
Hi there, I am back after a break with more knowledge, skills, and tenacity to meet your writing goals.

Are you trying to change the world with your business? So am I.

As an expert freelance writer, I work with one single solitary mission…

To deliver 100% unique and compelling blog posts, web contents, articles, product reviews and descriptions, eBooks, email and sales copy, etc. that engage your readers. On time and within a manageable budget.
Check out my gigs and choose the one that fits your needs.
Having trouble choosing the right gig? Contact me. I will be happy to help you.

Welcome back to Fiverr. Some things have changed and Fiverr no longer allow academic essay or review gigs. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the heads-up. I merely guide them.

Type “academic writing” in the search bar on the right hand side above and you will see many posts about gigs being removed so you will be able to see if this applies to you. Also if you have not been here for a while it might be a good idea to mention in your profile description that you are back after a break. Enjoy the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your priceless advice.

This is great, thank you!

Welcome jessecarroll.