Cons of demotion at Fiverr?

zunairatarif

Hi, Only due to late response for 2 days, I just lost my response rate from 100 to 80. But now I am again losing my response rate and its 77% right now. I don’t why it is decreasing while I am responding in the mean time. I am level one seller but only because of 77% of response rate, I lose my level one seller.

What are cons or limitations of level one seller guys? would fiverr take my earning?

As Vickie mentioned, they won’t take your earnings. The only con I came across when I got demoted from level one seller was just getting less amount of buyer requests. (If your sales rely on BR, you need to brainstorm a plan to stay on track!) but that’s pretty much it. And honestly, it didn’t really affect my sales that much at all. I’m still categorized as “new seller” and I get loaded with sales and even way more than I was a level one seller. So it’s not really about the levels as many folks mentioned on the forum.

Anyway, I hope you’ll be able to fix the situation before St.Level’s day. If not, don’t let it over whelm you. Just keep rocking! 🎈

As Vickie mentioned, they won’t take your earnings. The only con I came across when I got demoted from level one seller was just getting less amount of buyer requests. (If your sales rely on BR, you need to brainstorm a plan to stay on track!) but that’s pretty much it. And honestly, it didn’t really affect my sales that much at all. I’m still categorized as “new seller” and I get loaded with sales and even way more than I was a level one seller. So it’s not really about the levels as many folks mentioned on the forum.

Anyway, I hope you’ll be able to fix the situation before St.Level’s day. If not, don’t let it over whelm you. Just keep rocking! 🎈

No, after 80 percent response rate, fiverr lower it to 77 percent don’t know why. But, yes, I am not getting sales from buyer requests.

No, after 80 percent response rate, fiverr lower it to 77 percent don’t know why. But, yes, I am not getting sales from buyer requests.

Here are two explanations for how to figure your order completion rate.

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/why-are-my-stats-changing-or-not-changing-for-no-apparent-reason/220575/2

Hi, There are alot of threads where people are complaining how their Completion Rate is dropping randomly and how suddenly their percentages drop, without them doing anything. Well, it doesn’t randomly drop, there is an exact way to calculate your Completion Rate, i will show you how: 1st Step - Filtering months for countingTo do this go to Selling > Earnings. Today is 1st of May. So i will need orders from March and April. I will use filter so i can easily count them. us4Dfz6.thumb.jpg.443b3adbdac41784c302ad0c80368be9.jpg2nd Ste…

Archived