Fiverr Community Forum

Cons of demotion at Fiverr?

Hi, Only due to late response for 2 days, I just lost my response rate from 100 to 80. But now I am again losing my response rate and its 77% right now. I don’t why it is decreasing while I am responding in the mean time. I am level one seller but only because of 77% of response rate, I lose my level one seller.

What are cons or limitations of level one seller guys? would fiverr take my earning?

2 Likes

They will not take your earnings, however you could lose your level. :confused:

5 Likes

Are you responding to yucky spam as well?

Losing lvls you can lose gigs and gigs extras.

New seller 7 gigs
lvl1 10 gigs
lvl2 20 gigs
TRS 30 gigs

4 Likes

As Vickie mentioned, they won’t take your earnings. The only con I came across when I got demoted from level one seller was just getting less amount of buyer requests. (If your sales rely on BR, you need to brainstorm a plan to stay on track!) but that’s pretty much it. And honestly, it didn’t really affect my sales that much at all. I’m still categorized as “new seller” and I get loaded with sales and even way more than I was a level one seller. So it’s not really about the levels as many folks mentioned on the forum.

Anyway, I hope you’ll be able to fix the situation before St.Level’s day. If not, don’t let it over whelm you. Just keep rocking! :balloon:

4 Likes

Thanks but still bad :/:persevere:

No, after 80 percent response rate, fiverr lower it to 77 percent don’t know why. But, yes, I am not getting sales from buyer requests.

Here are two explanations for how to figure your order completion rate.

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/why-are-my-stats-changing-or-not-changing-for-no-apparent-reason/220575/2