Fiverr Community Forum

Consistency in Fiverr

How much does consistency matters for sellers in Fiverr?

1 Like

Could you rephrase your question?

2 Likes

Consistency in the sense, like I was offline for 30days and now I have less orders than I used to have before. And I have no idea how to get orders again like I used to have.

Most of your reviews are very distant in time: from six months to a year.
A different scenario. The good thing is that now you have the “available now” function.

1 Like

Its very important to be online and available.

Mostly client check the seller is online or offline.

1 Like

Be Online most of the time possible, also use “Available Now”, that is a really good option.

1 Like

Thank you everyone. I’ll try my best. :smile:

1 Like

I think you can still bounce back after that. I took a vacation off from Fiverr for two or three months last semester when school was really heating up, and I still managed to start things back up.

2 Likes

How come I can’t find the “available now” function? :frowning:

1 Like

It’s a feature still in beta, and is assigned occasionally for testing purposes. :robot:

1 Like

I use vacation mode at least once a month when I have tons of work on (or whenever I actually need a break) and it sometimes takes a week or so but I get people coming back and requesting work. Heck, I sometimes (like now) get queries from clients asking about work before I’m back so we just organise and set it up so that when I’m back I start their project! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you, I was having same problem, semester exams :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

It’s inn the upper-right corner, with waving icon.

keep up the work :+1: