Fiverr Forum

Constructive Criticism anyone?

I’m willing to give my opinion in exchange for yours on my gig. Anyone willing to help? Here’s my gig https://www.fiverr.com/socialsuperr/record-the-best-voiceover-on-the-planet

If anyone wanted my opinion on anything I’d be glad to return the favor! Just let me know.

Thanks so much for the feedback! It’s very valuable information that I will put to use!

Everything looks great! Awesome range, I already fav that gig for whenever I need a voice over. I’ve notice that most people on their video gig, film themselves doing the voice over. You have lots of experience with your Youtube channel and wouldn’t be crazy to try it out and see if your conversion rate improves.

As for me, I’m new here and find it difficult to get the ball rolling. There are 100’s of people that do what I do and they are already stablished. Everyone says it takes time, I don’t know. We’ll see.

Good luck!

Andres

Your headline gig is confusing:

"I will record a male English American voice over, ASAP for $5"

Will the accent be English or American? And what does ASAP mean? 3 days? 7 days?

Here, let me give you alternative headline:

I will record an English or American VOICEOVER in 3-days for $5

Or you might want to create two gigs for voice overs, thus expanding your reach:

I will record a VOICEOVER with an English accent for $5

I will record an AMERICAN voiceover for $5

P.S. Buyers will want to hear your voice before they pay, if you need a radio script to create a voice over for your gig as an example, I can provide that. :slight_smile:

Overall, your gig is very good. It is comprehensive, and lets potential buyers know that you are experienced in your field.

I would suggest possibly shortening the gig description content just a bit. And as previously mentioned, you should think about changing your gig title as it is somewhat confusing. “I will record an american male voiceover in just one day”.

Your gig has great tags and optimized content. It appears you have already become a level two seller and are doing quite well already. I have no doubt this gig will take off in the near future! All the best.

Reply to @kjblynx: I know that, and that’s precisely my point. Buyers are looking to hire either a man with a British or an American accent, but not both.

Reply to @fastvideo: Thanks for the input! Good luck and I’m sure you’ll get the ball rolling soon with the right promotion and persistence!

Your gig looks great! I actually favourited it because I’d like to hire you for some voices when I’m polishing the game that I’m working on. A better and more vibrantly-coloured logo would probably help. Could you give me some constructive criticism please: https://www.fiverr.com/orangebandicoot/make-you-whatever-you-want-in-pixel-art

Reply to @orangebandicoot: Thanks for posting! You’ve got a very interesting gig and if you’re able to make some kind of video I think that will make a huge difference. Maybe some adjustments on the title to make it a bit more catchy.

I will create pixel art in under 24 hours

I like your gig description. I sort of preferred the “american english” but it still works. :slight_smile: I wonder if simple “in under 15 hours” wouldn’t be simplier to understand, or just “in half a day” or “super fast”? But it’s great. Simple explanation, great lists, I like it. :slight_smile: Maybe you could explain more what you mean by Script Mandatory, and it’s not allowed to link your outside websites there.

I wonder what you think of my caricature gig?

https://www.fiverr.com/ynneblack/make-cute-or-creepy-caricature?funnel=201409272229435864551460

I would suggest changing your gig name into

"I will turn your photo into a cool caricature"

Other than that I like the amount of examples you uploaded and the short gig description. :slight_smile:

I would use “Unlimited Revisions” rather than "I always offer more versions!!"

But overall really solid gig! Obviously you know what you’re doing. :slight_smile:

Reply to @socialsuperr: I’ve changed the title, hopefully I’ll continue to be able to uphold my 24 hour promise :stuck_out_tongue: I want to make a video but I don’t know what to include. Thanks for the advice!

Reply to @orangebandicoot: good luck!