Contact me before placing the order

kasuncolombo

Why do you think that’s bad and won’t have a good impression? What’s wrong with seller trying to communicate with buyer before an order is placed? If anything, it would help both seller and buyer understand the project requirements and save time if they aren’t the right match.

Why do you think that’s bad and won’t have a good impression? What’s wrong with seller trying to communicate with buyer before an order is placed? If anything, it would help both seller and buyer understand the project requirements and save time if they aren’t the right match.

Thank you for your views.

I just think that, we are providing the details about the gig, and offer some packages also. Then finally we ask from buyer to contact before placing the order. That’s because I just rethink on it.

Again, thank you for the views.

I think you are correct!

It depends on what you’re offering.

If you offer something straightforward that doesn’t have to be discussed in advance, there’s no need to ask buyers to contact you first. However, some sellers offer complex services that should be discussed first (though buyers can’t be forced to contact the seller before ordering), and for them, writing something like that at the very beginning of the gig description is a good idea.

It depends on what you’re offering.

If you offer something straightforward that doesn’t have to be discussed in advance, there’s no need to ask buyers to contact you first. However, some sellers offer complex services that should be discussed first (though buyers can’t be forced to contact the seller before ordering), and for them, writing something like that at the very beginning of the gig description is a good idea.

HI,

Thank you. Your clarification is superb.

I got the point.

Archived