Contact This Person button on the forum

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

The forums now have a contact the poster button. It takes you back to fiverr but skips a few steps,before if you clicked on the persons name it took you to fiverr but then you had to click message this person. Now it takes you straight to the message

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

I think I happened to be logged on right when they were adding it and adjusting the settings as the color and wording changed 3X and is it me or did the font size/style change on the forums. My computer program that read text kind of of had hiccups this morning on the forums and I had to re-adjust my settings for the fiverr forums

Guest tn5rr2012

I think I happened to be logged on right when they were adding it and adjusting the settings as the color and wording changed 3X and is it me or did the font size/style change on the forums. My computer program that read text kind of of had hiccups this morning on the forums and I had to re-adjust my settings for the fiverr forums

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived