Contact This Person button on the forum

The forums now have a contact the poster button. It takes you back to fiverr but skips a few steps,before if you clicked on the persons name it took you to fiverr but then you had to click message this person. Now it takes you straight to the message

Yup I just saw it! Nice addition!

Oooo nice! I see it in pink as well.

Yep, Likes

I don’t see this :s am i missing something lol

I think I happened to be logged on right when they were adding it and adjusting the settings as the color and wording changed 3X and is it me or did the font size/style change on the forums. My computer program that read text kind of of had hiccups this morning on the forums and I had to re-adjust my settings for the fiverr forums

They are messin with us! hahaha I noticed that to after I posted above and then had to re-adjust my text setting as the font size and style went back to “normal”

Reply to @madmoo: was about to say, im still not seeing this lol

Boo gone so quick.

Did some “boys” feel challenged by the pink colour? Wassup :slight_smile: LOL

One thing that happened when it was up was the font style and size changed. IT may have had a negative affect on the scripting or some other computer language thingy that I really don’t understand but I am reaching for because it sounds good and makes sound like I a MIGHT know what I am talking about when in fact the only thing I really know about scripts is how to do a

BOLD ITALIC CENTERED HEADLINE

I saw it at some point for a little while, but as others have said it is since gone. Maybe they denied it after previous approval! :slight_smile:

Cool! Is it back up?

I don’t currently see it…so I guess not. Probably will be official soon since so many of us actually saw it.

I dont see it either :frowning: Hope they bring it back

Yup I just saw it! Nice addition!

Oooo nice! I see it in pink as well.

Yep, Likes

I don’t see this :s am i missing something lol

I think I happened to be logged on right when they were adding it and adjusting the settings as the color and wording changed 3X and is it me or did the font size/style change on the forums. My computer program that read text kind of of had hiccups this morning on the forums and I had to re-adjust my settings for the fiverr forums