Contact with buyer by mail?

luminokan

I’m new to Fiverr, did work in another freelance site years ago and now joining Fiverr.

I have a question about the contact with client, is it allowed talk to them via email? Someone sent me a message and said its important, and for me contact in mail as he login few to Fiverr.

I’m new here and want know if this is usual or if it is against rules?

Nop, all contact needs to be here. That´s a TOS violation.

Besides if you go outside with this clients (let´s say a new one…) and move forward with it; something happens he/she doesn´t pay or whatever. It´s over. No one can protect you.

Also, it can be messy. Why contact you here, there and everywhere when you can smoothly keep it all together in here?

Suspicious

I’m new to Fiverr, did work in another freelance site years ago and now joining Fiverr.

I have a question about the contact with client, is it allowed talk to them via email? Someone sent me a message and said its important, and for me contact in mail as he login few to Fiverr.

I’m new here and want know if this is usual or if it is against rules?

Someone sent me a message and said its important, and for me contact in mail as he login few to Fiverr.

That sounds like a scam message that many users have received.

Contact outside of Fiverr is a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Nop, all contact needs to be here. That´s a TOS violation.

Besides if you go outside with this clients (let´s say a new one…) and move forward with it; something happens he/she doesn´t pay or whatever. It´s over. No one can protect you.

Also, it can be messy. Why contact you here, there and everywhere when you can smoothly keep it all together in here?

Suspicious

I thought it suspicious, and buyer didn’t said none info about the project.

Thank you for your reply. 🙂

Archived