Fiverr Forum

Contacting previous buyers

Is it okay to contact clients who have purchased from you if you add a new extra or a new gig? I just added an extra for the holidays where you can order multiples of my necklaces for a cheaper price and wanted to let some of my previous clients know.

I dont see why it would be a problem. As long as the message remains personal, and not "mass sent"

Also probably sent once would be alright, if it becomes a regular thing, it probably wouldnt be alright. xD

I dont see why it would be a problem. As long as the message remains personal, and not "mass sent"

Also probably sent once would be alright, if it becomes a regular thing, it probably wouldnt be alright. xD