Fiverr Forum

Content Writer for Your bussiness

Can you hire me as a content writer?

2 Likes

I have moved your post to “My Fiverr Gigs” where this type of post belongs.

However, no one can hire you as a content writer if you do not have any gigs. :wink:

7 Likes

Also, your description has been copy/pasted from another Fiverr seller (a very quick Google search showed it’s been copied).

If you wish to be a content writer, you really need to start by writing your own content.

6 Likes

OH nice, what is your name

1 Like

Well I call @Vickiespencer my slice of warm apple pie, but then again, that might be why she keeps a rolled up newspaper close by whenever I’m around. :thinking:

Anyway, that’s not why I messaged. If you want to be a writer, you should become best friends with the dictionary. People working with words shouldn’t make spelling and usage errors.

The Oxford Dictionary has a free online version, which is very intuitive to use. I recommend it! If you’d have used it before writing this post, for example, you’d have spelled “business” correctly. :slight_smile:

Good luck with your future projects!

5 Likes

And, may I add a fly swatter and my grandma’s wooden spoon!

Also, @rupalikoli are you aware that Fiverr now requires writers to pass an English test before they can offer writing services. :thinking:

If you copied your profile as @cubittaudio says you did, does that mean you are not good enough at English to write well? Maybe that is why you do not have your writing gig up? :wink:

3 Likes