Fiverr Community Forum

Content Writer New on Fiverr

Hello everyone I am a new seller on Fiverr from Pakistan. I have been working as a freelance content writer for around 7 years now with different contractors in my own country.

I am bringing my Gig to Fiverr because I am actually quite frustrated with the way these contractors financially exploit writers and make them work on minimum wage.

I am hoping to get better remuneration for my work in addition to forming good working ties with people from around the globe.

For now, I haven’t had any luck in getting an order but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

If anyone of you needs a content writer or know someone who might need one, please pass on the word!
As a new seller, I am willing to work for a meager amount so as to give people an idea about the quality of my work.

2 Likes

Suggest you remove “Reviews” from your gig description as Fiverr does not allow this service and to offer it is to risk your account.

Just follow this: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

3 Likes

I had no idea about that. Will definitely do that. Thank you so much for letting me know! :upside_down_face:

1 Like