Fiverr Community Forum

Contributing at fiver forum

Does the contribution at fiver forum help increase in sales. Can any one elaborate please. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Nope. No. Non. Niet. (Is that 20 characters yet?)

9 Likes

žiadny ! (now it’s 20) :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Pls I would like to know how to delete my Fiverr account on my browser…but still to use it on any other browser

This is another topic and shouldn’t be part of this thread. You can easily make a post about it and you’ll surely get more help than by posting here.

1 Like

Hi sh_services

I think it depends on what kind of services one offers on Fiverr. My experience mainly with my first Voice-Over Gig a few years ago that is now paused due to overbooking in “real life”, is that yes, contribution to this Forum does help increase sales.

What is most important though, is that one can learn a lot in this Forum by reading and/or discussing issues and new ideas. Both as a seller and a buyer, during a few years I have learned how to make my “business” better. And that is something that can lead to the increase of sales!

all the best with your gigs
happyspace

It CAN help at times.
It does give you some level of exposure.

In fact I did buy a gig from this one seller because I saw her here at the forum,
AND she had a very good gig.

Bottom line is, whether you get exposure or not, you have to had a good gig. :slight_smile:

1 Like