Fiverr Community Forum

Conversation being blocked

I’m writing this rant to see if anyone else is having the same issues as me here.

So around once or twice a day my conversations for some reason gets blocked, meaning I have to contact Fiverr Support to resolve every time. This is a HUGE bug that needs to be solved, as all my messages on Fiverr are within ToS and are always unique.

Is anyone else having their conversation blocked?

Yes you are not the only one with this issue.

You can follow this conversation. Hope that helps.

3 Likes

I have been hit 3x with the trust and safety team ( or censornazis as I prefer to think of them) This is garbage and makes normal conversations a hazard on fiverr as far as im concerned if it continues i will use an alternative source for conversations and clarification

Enjoy being banned for TOS violations! That thread is probably all you need. If you’re using certain words, you’re gonna get flagged. Just use different words. Problem solved. I’ve never had my messages blocked, so.

1 Like

see the thing is I’m not getting a warning when i type a word and because this is the third time in two days im concerned ( not alarmed but concerned because really looking at the screenshot i took the Trust and Safety team would need to have an IQ of 2 to ban me for this and if they do then they are not people I would want to trust to have my trust and safety nor my clients) I also Have never been blocked or flagged … I have had warnings and only for the snailmail but digital word… So if you haven’t had it yet… and I suspect you will :slight_smile: get back to me then and tell me how you feel.

I feel for you rayall. The word police are out there.

1 Like

I had it happen recently that I couldn’t respond to messages in my inbox but it was immediately fixed when I sent a message to customer support, so I suppose it’s a bug.

Well what words are they? I’ve genuinely never had this issue. If it’s email, just write mail. That’s what I do. $$$ is acceptable for payments, and all the rest of it.

Or, you know, put everything in an attachment. Tedious, but nips a lot of this in the bud.

[quote=“emmaki, post:9, topic:100104, full:true”]
Well what words are they? I’ve genuinely never had this issue. If it’s email, just write mail. That’s what I do. $$$ is acceptable for payments, and all the rest of it.

Or, you know, put everything in an attachment. Tedious, but nips a lot of this in the bud.
[/quote] umm No idea but dont say any of these :slight_smile:

1st flag: Posting of a direct link
2nd flag: Usage of word containing “Nazi”.

Any derogatory word is automatically flagged in case someone was abusing someone via the inbox system.

Let’s not forget people like me who lose the ability to message people on a bi-weekly basis, just because I receive a high volume of messages.

I need to contact CS to unblock my account at least twice a week.

I cant find where is says about the link being a no no but im looking for it as I do work very hard to conform to the tos …(as I have pointed to links many times before with no issue. ) and as for your issue of the second flag welll… I think thats one that is open to interpretation as for being derogatory within the context of its use… ( I personally think this is an issue with their algorithm because they are not taking context in mind) but will keep that in mind for the future and just draw pictures. I think they have adjusted their code… and not in a good way :slight_smile: which they will need to fix , ( or the trust and safety team are just bored and need more work) But just so you know …my msgs have gone through now and the flag notice has been removed :slight_smile:

I just got mine flagged by saying I DON’T promote Fiverr clones. :angry:

Working as intended.

Lol yeah, indeed, I´d bet most people who DO, spell it different-creative anyway, so more saints than sinners get flagged most probably.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@blondod please contact fiverr customer service regarding your gig link to find out what is going on there. For future, if you want to share an issue like this on the forum, please start your own thread (without links to your gig) and don’t post on an old unrelated thread that is more than a year old.