Conversation is blocked / Account disabled

lucazz

Hi, I am new here on Fiverr, almost a month since I started to sell translations gig, My first client ask me to do voice over and do translation, but I declined it or cancelled the order for the reason that I cannot do voice over, after that I got two other clients and they are both satisfied to my work, one of those client order twice of my translation gig and his last order he gave me a $10 Tip. So that’s the assurance that he is satisfied to the service rendered. Those clients gave me a very good feedback, and me either did the same.

Last week I received a message from client asking me if I can do translation for him, for his web, but it doesn’t materialize for the reason that, not all English terms, colloquial or device terms have a Tagalog translations. Then he change his mind and chose not to do it anymore.
then I suggest some other gig related to SEO that I think he may be interested to, that his website will gain more benefit, In short i just want to do multi selling, suggesting and try to develop a good relationship to the buyer so I can produce great sales and have a regular buyers.

one day upon checking my messages, I cannot open it and it always said that this conversation is blocked, everytime I check any message I have it pops up saying the same thing this conversation is blocked, so I decided to contact customer support, and after dealing with fiverr assistant, she said that my messaging is activated now, but unfortunately when I tried to sign in on my account I cannot access my account for the reason that my account is blocked, hugh, so I contact customer support again and I was surprise for the email I received.

HERE IT IS:

"Your account has been reviewed by our Trust & Safety team.

Unfortunately, we’ve received several complaints from your previous buyers regarding the performance of your services on Fiverr. After further review of your previous order and account history, your account has been disabled. Fiverr takes the matter of security for its members seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another members account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Taking in to consideration multiple factors, we can not allow sellers on our marketplace who offer poor experiences for buyers.

Please contact us again after a safety period of 45 days to learn how to withdraw any available revenue from this account."

THIS IS MY REPLY TO THEM:

Ma’am what happened? I did nothing, please try to check my previous history, I got only two clients and one of those clients gave me a $10 tips for the service rendered, and if you will check it you will see that the client gave me a very good feedback, that means that he is satisfied to the output of my work the fact that he gave me a Tip. So you considered this a poor experienced, Is that really a poor experienced?

And I don’t know about this thing please explain Ma’am:

" Fiverr takes the matter of security for its members seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another members account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Taking in to consideration multiple factors, we can not allow sellers on our marketplace who offer poor experiences for buyers."

Security? what did I do to compromise fiverr marketplace and another members account,

Please let me know so that I will know what did I do and fiverr blocked my account. Maybe your burking at the wrong tree Ma’am , I did nothing wrong aside from doing multi selling and sending messages to establish a great relationship to the buyers.

Then the customer support considered this issue is Resolved:

So, if you experienced this I would like to hear from you for me to understand, I always tried to comply to the rules and regulations of this marketplace.

I tried to create a new account to access fiverr forum and share my experienced.

Thanks for your interest for reading this.

It sounds like at least one buyer considered it spam when you tried to sell him SEO services he didn’t inquire about. Perhaps you used other spam techniques or maybe that one was enough. It’s hard to say when we can only guess at the full story.

Good luck with your new account. I would suggest you avoid inbox sales techniques unless they are solicited. This is especially true if you attempt SEO sales again, since many buyers have been burned with SEO gigs.

Pretending you don’t know the reason does not work.

I did nothing wrong aside from doing multi selling and sending messages to establish a great relationship to the buyers.

You are not allowed to spam anyone which is what you did wrong. Stop arguing. It won’t help you. You bothered and annoyed people.

To be fair, the whole “upsell” business is advocated by quite a few people, and it’s pretty much a part of the business model for most of us when we go to stores etc. So I can understand the whole wanting to do this and thinking it’s OK.

The problem is really in how you upsell whatever your service is that you think xyz will be interested in. Get it wrong and it’s rude, pushy and aggressive spam. It really doesn’t matter what the seller doing it thinks.

My advice? Don’t bother. If a buyer asks questions, go for it, but otherwise, don’t bother. Although Fiver does have a “contact all previous sellers” page (can’t remember where, I got bored one day and had a look around never-visited areas of the site. Anyway, that page also has a total $$$ per buyer metric which was illuminating!), that doesn’t give you carte blanche to spam 'em. And when in doubt, it’s spam.

Also, SEO gigs here are generally like 1-ply toilet paper, maybe one rung up from the traffic gigs (I will making 1m visitors you Facebook Page!"). That rather compounds the spammy issue.

Archived