Conversation problem with client

babaralee

hellow gyes em babarale and nowadays i am facing a problem which is how to talk with client.
i face 2 to 3 time communication problem with my client…therefore, feel hesitate to give me order.
i am weak in english…so can anyone tell me the solution of this matter.
Thanks

Hello, Barbara Lee and good morning to you.

Yes, what @lloydsolutions suggested is the right way to go. Here are a few more ideas to help you that you can search for online:

• Conversational English
    • English for business
    • most common phrases used for business in English
    • business communication in English
    • Professional communication in English

For an approach that will help you for the rest of your life, you may create a free account at a site called Duolingo to learn more English basics at your own pace. I’d recommend practicing early each morning for thirty minutes and make this new daily routine a part of your lifestyle. It will help you once it becomes a habit. Aim to complete five lessons each morning before you start your day.

(I have learned the basics in 13 languages this way.)

You could also download the Grammarly app to help you avoid or correct grammar issues. Even as a native speaker who has a University education, college and professional degrees, and 12 years of professional writing experience, I still find it useful.

I hope this helps you get started on your path to improvement, @babaralee!

Conversational english is important but I personaly think that the most important is to learn the specific vocabulary related to the services you sell on Fiverr in order to avoid any misunderstanding about what your clients ask you and what you offer.
To learn this specific vocabulary, read articles about the services you sell, visit website of agencies or companies specialized in your services.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived