Fiverr Forum

Convert your Article into pdf file and Manually Submit to Top 25 High PR 9 to 4 doc Sharing sites

After All Search Engines are able to crawl the content of PDF files, pdf Submission has become a :slight_smile:powerful and useful SEO tool​:slight_smile:. I will convert your Article with keywords and links into pdf file and then Manually send it to :slight_smile:Top 25 High PR 9-4 Document Sharing Sites​:slight_smile:. :slight_smile:Penguin Safe! :slight_smile:Full Report!

http://fiverr.com/rocketservices/convert-your-article-into-pdf-file-and-manually-submit-to-top-25-high-pr-9-to-4-doc-sharing-sites

Hm.

Also, as silly as it may seem, English contains many instances of the letter “a”, most commonly used before nouns. It’s pretty pro, try it out.

Hm.

Also, as silly as it may seem, English contains many instances of the letter “a”, most commonly used before nouns. It’s pretty pro, try it out.

Hm.

Hm.

Hm.

I have got a free trial package of a document and image converter. I am not sure whether ut can convert your Article into pdf file. You can google it and have a try.

HI there

Thanks for your peterwall’s nice sharing.You said that there is a free trial of a document and image converter.I’d like to have a try.But i want to know that if it is possible for this trial to work in windows 8.Thanks a lot.