Convincing buyer request

mohammad_rahat1

Mention that you will send him the initial stage of the work for free and if only your buyer likes it, he or she can order you. And you must be willing to keep the promise. I am a new seller , I got few orders this way…🙂

What I mean from working for free is,
Never work for free…Just send what you have worked out in low quality until you receive an order

Mention that you will send him the initial stage of the work for free and if only your buyer likes it, he or she can order you. And you must be willing to keep the promise. I am a new seller , I got few orders this way…🙂

What I mean from working for free is,

Never work for free…Just send what you have worked out in low quality until you receive an order

you will send him the initial stage of the work free

Please never do work free.

Apart from anything else, your buyers, who are getting work for nothing, will expect this sort of treatment from every Fiverr seller - not a good thing.

Actually it comes from experience. here you find lots of great experienced fiverr seller. i am not that much experienced but share few tips

kindly send offer to buyer as soon as possible
read buyers requirement very carefully to understand his need
in offer mention your experience in same category
mention delivery time
mention your charges
mention your requirement to complete order
also mention if you have any question please feel free to contact me

its how i send offer to buyers may be someone here suggest you better ideas
Good luck

you will send him the initial stage of the work free

Please never do work free.

Apart from anything else, your buyers, who are getting work for nothing, will expect this sort of treatment from every Fiverr seller - not a good thing.

I completely agree with you !!!

You misunderstood what I meant. What I meant was, new seller has less chance to receive an order just because the buyers may have doubts about seller’s ability, and quality of work.

I never meant in any way that you should work for free.

But you should convince your buyer, that you have the required capability. Until you receive an order you can send low quality samples of what you have worked out. Some services might not have this chance.

I completely agree with you !!!

You misunderstood what I meant. What I meant was, new seller has less chance to receive an order just because the buyers may have doubts about seller’s ability, and quality of work.

I never meant in any way that you should work for free.

But you should convince your buyer, that you have the required capability. Until you receive an order you can send low quality samples of what you have worked out. Some services might not have this chance.

You misunderstood what I meant

Mention that you will send him the initial stage of the work free

Not sure how I could misunderstand that?

Now that’s more like it! 🙂

You misunderstood what I meant

Mention that you will send him the initial stage of the work free

Not sure how I could misunderstand that?

Now that’s more like it! 🙂

Okay i did edit my comment…

Here is advice from a buyer who used to visit the Forum. We miss her. 😢

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

You have to take time to read the request carefully. And show that you understand what the buyer needs and then reflect that in your offer.

Sometimes the requests themselves are useless. “I need a __________’. Please provide your lowest bid”.

Archived