Copy an existing gig?

djtaz1200

Can I copy one of my existing gigs to start a new one based off some of the same information? Or am I stuck having to completely recreate (essentially the same gig from scratch?)

No you can’t. And that is very annoying indeed! I was looking for the same feature…

Can I copy one of my existing gigs to start a new one based off some of the same information? Or am I stuck having to completely recreate (essentially the same gig from scratch?)

essentially the same gig from scratch

But, why?

Let’s say you want to.modify a gig that provides digital.editing services to include audio editing, mixing and mastering as well as video editing. I want to focus on audio editing after not getting much response on video editing.Would be nice to
take that existing gig and before deleting it, copy the details, add a few additional things, delete the parts re: video editing and create a fresh new gig.

You should make your own gig

I’m talking about making another gig that is based off of a gig that i already have.

djtaz1200

Let’s say you want to.modify a gig that provides digital.editing services to include audio editing, mixing and mastering as well as video editing. I want to focus on audio editing after not getting much response on video editing.Would be nice to

take that existing gig and before deleting it, copy the details, add a few additional things, delete the parts re: video editing and create a fresh new gig.

Thanks @grace_designer

Archived