Copy of logo , how can i cancel

mimiqiuqiu

Question

12 answers to this question

I cancel the order
Loosed 1 usd on the whole thing and the rest of mymoney is in a Fiverr account
And helpdesk plays dead
Beside that the scammer her gig is still online ready to make other victims …seemks Fiverr dont care if clients are cheated or not

Is there any other more reliable platform to come in contact with designers ?
I lost my trust in Fiverr

I cancel the order

And helpdesk plays dead

Beside that the scammer her gig is still online ready to make other victims …seemks Fiverr dont care if clients are cheated or not

You will find scammers everywhere. So far, there is no safe platform for freelancers or buyers. You can do a simple search on Google and you will find other marketplaces.

seemks Fiverr dont care if clients are cheated or not

Sometimes they do, but most of the time, they just give a warning to the seller.

and so far i can see many designers here on fiverr get their ïnspiration"here

favicon.icoLogo Maker
96db7a511d67eac4d056b27c26a780241a706063.jpg

Logo Maker | Make a Free Logo | LogoMaker.com

Logo Maker is the #1 logo design company worldwide. Trusted by 10M+ businesses, our online logo maker makes it easy to find the best logo for your business.

Sad really. And to be honest a bit risky too. I see a lot of trade mark and copyright issues popping up at some point for the buyer.

My offline company creates brands and its one of the hardest and most time intensive part of our service. For that reason I would never offer my services here as a logo designer because how can you really do justice to someones brand for $5.

I cancel the order

And helpdesk plays dead

There are a lot of excellent agencies and small businesses offering branding and design services. However, they usually charge $500+ for a logo.

Sad really. And to be honest a bit risky too. I see a lot of trade mark and copyright issues popping up at some point for the buyer.

My offline company creates brands and its one of the hardest and most time intensive part of our service. For that reason I would never offer my services here as a logo designer because how can you really do justice to someones brand for $5.

I see a lot of trade mark and copyright issues popping up at some point for the buyer.

This is why $5,- logo gigs are for soccer moms and not for professional businesses.

I see a lot of trade mark and copyright issues popping up at some point for the buyer.

This is why $5,- logo gigs are for soccer moms and not for professional businesses.

Dont say that, the problem with logo designers it is the over crowned… I design Simple Logo design for 5$ for example, but we dont lose Our profesionalism making it…

Scamers exist in 5$, 30$, 500$…

Archived