Copy Right Issue for product image

ahsankhaann

I Want To Know That I am a social media manager. I have created a gig as follows:

favicon-32x32.png.0af94b2289358322eadeeb4e0d50edc6.png Fiverr.com
professional-social-media-manager-and-content-creator.jpg.93676fce2f6c8529b225a22cd37319d1.jpg

ahsankhaann : I will professional social media manager and content creator...

For only $15, ahsankhaann will professional social media manager and content creator. | I have graduated with BSCS. I specialize in social media management and creative content creation with my social media management strategies through Post...

My Question is that previously I have worked on an e-commerce store, therefore, I need to upload product photos as a portfolio of brands. May I upload this photo ??
davidoff.thumb.jpg.4a681641b92da64b067dc9608c23fa93.jpg
davidoff940×788 109 KB

A problem is that though you’ve designed the surrounding stuff, if Fiverr uses their image checker it will probably find other images on the web with that coffee jar (like if you do a google image search it returns pages with matching images). I think it would be too risky to add it as a gig image.

A problem is that though you’ve designed the surrounding stuff, if Fiverr uses their image checker it will probably find other images on the web with that coffee jar (like if you do a google image search it returns pages with matching images). I think it would be too risky to add it as a gig image.

What if I blured it ?

Archived