Copyright Problem

michelonline

One of my buyers gave me the order to redesign a logo. He just asked me to draw the vector again and change the name. I searched the given logo name on google. It’s not a unique Logo. It has taken from a website. He has no rights to use it.

I have already redesigned it and I am afraid to deliver it. It’s my third order.

All of my buyers have made a rating. If he makes a rating too, It will show on my samples.

Please, what can I do now? As I think cancelation rating is not a good thing too. If I deliver it, will I have to face copyright problems on Fiverr?

Thanks,

Michel.

michelonline said: Please, what can I do now? As I think cancelation rating is not a good thing too. If I deliver it, will I have to face copyright problems on Fiverr?
Politely explain that you cannot complete the order and ask for a mutual cancellation. Mutual cancellations will not affect your account enough to worry about.

Fiverr itself will probably not care or doing anything about it (the site is full of copyright infringement), but it is wrong to deliver the order. Keep being honest and working legally, and you'll be successful here. Good luck.

Archived