Fiverr Community Forum

Copyright violation of my work

Today I found out that a guy has been selling his gigs with my work as a promoting tool
some how it’s flattering but also disgusting, and very desapointing that Fiverr is not more serious

3 Likes

If you haven’t yet, report it. Fiverr does take down TOS violations, but they can’t monitor everything at once. That’s why it’s up to the community to flag things when we see them.

(Also, welcome to the forums. You might want to read the Community Rules before you continue, and remove the mention of the seller’s location.)

2 Likes

So you are saying that if I have never decided to switch to buyer profile , I would have never seen this scam?

Please, as mentioned above, edit your original post and remove any references to the seller’s location. Not only it doesn’t add anything to your post but it’s also not allowed.

Other than that just follow what’s was said above to report anyone using copyrighted material.

Cheers

1 Like

That, I don’t know.

I tend to use Google image search if I suspect a TOS violation, since I spend a lot of time in the ‘Improve My Gig’ category here in the forum. Running a search for your own images every once in a while can help you keep informed, but that’s the only alternative I can think of.

2 Likes

No wonder this platform is not generating much contracts for me. other ppl use my stuff to sell their own…
meeeeh!

1 Like