Fiverr Community Forum

Corona ended my Fiverr career

keep it up you will do this

1 Like

Do not give up on life and fight disease
You will be fine

3 Likes

Praying for you !!!
You should be glad you are still alive. Stay strong and healthy, don’t panic.
I have gone through few months without any order on fiverr way before the pandemic.
Best way is to have multiple income sources. Try to find a different online job.
Check youtube, there are many tutorials.
Take Care !!

2 Likes

this pandemic situation is leaving a bad impact on everybody! wish you a good health and hope we all will be on a good track again!

1 Like

It’s not your fault. your fate does it. Hope your position will be recover soon. :cry:

There’s always a chance to move on. You should be happy to survive from Covid-19 infection. Many didn’t. Take that as a positive sign and input your efforts and hope yet again. And we look forward to see a post from you in a year from now that you’re doing better.

All the best.

3 Likes

you were supposed to use out of the office mode.
and should have contacted support

1 Like

Feeling very bad to hear your bad story​:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:. Pray for you​:palms_up_together::palms_up_together:. I hope you will come back your past life very soon. Best wishes fo you…thank you​:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

may you get back to your old good routine my prayers are with you

1 Like

what does the out of office term means ? does it not de rank your gigs what?

Sorry you had to go through all that. I advise you add more skills and improve your services, I’m sure things will get better and you’ll bounce back in no time. So far there is life, there is hope.
Shalom!

1 Like

Nice one :+1: :+1: :+1: @logosupreme

1 Like

Allah will help you. Just make a push up once more. Hope your will in the track… Where u know very well how to rank your gig again…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like