Fiverr Community Forum

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Impacts On Freelancing!

Exactly! And you’ll have to change those every 4 hours even if you are wearing it correctly, otherwise it would also doesn’t make any sense wearing even N95

5 Likes

So you are already noticed the bad impact on your order. I wish everything will be fine soon.

3 Likes

Not entirely correct. You have to use mask with carefully. What I mean by carefully? The answer is your Cleanliness।

If the mask is not a valuable item during this time, why the price is going high dramatically?

3 Likes

Proactive approach:

6 Likes

You can wear a mask but touch a dirty table and scratch your eye after that still wearing a mask and get sick. So basically a mask is just for your mental calmness.

Because it’s the panic mode. That what happens with market in mass histeria.Increasing price only following market supply and demand but has nothing to do with real value. :wink:

5 Likes

I’m hacking my Roomba + Vacuum cleaner on reverse + Clorox right now.

3 Likes

Yes. We know that. But the ship can’t run without the captain and Sailor. So this is a caution point. Would you like to go to china as a Sailor or Captain? :rofl: I think you never accept this proposal :mask: right now. So how other countries will take this dangerous challenge.

That’s why most of the shipments are going hold on!

3 Likes

I can’t be around chemicals or bleach. I’m planning to be a hermit as much as possible. I handle mail with disposable rubber gloves on, but I’ve been doing that for a few months now.

5 Likes

Yes… but it’s not that bad, as I have regular buyers… Buyers who do Tourism & such promotions are going to take some time off to see how this will go…

3 Likes

What a panic! Yes I support you. In our country, there is no Mask :mask: available in the market. Most of the seller stocked it. But no COVID-19 is not found yet. LOL :rofl:

1 Like
4 Likes

Graphs always look scary when you color whole countries in to represent a handful of people.

Personally, I don’t buy any of this corona virus silliness. However, I can at least take some solace in the fact that I have conquered more of the world than it has. :wink:

9 Likes

Some people find ways to use it… There was this guy in my country, a grumpy older woman tried to force her way in front of him (they were in a supermarket, standing in line), he coughed a few times, pretended to take a call on his phone, kept coughing and explaining (to the non-existent person on the other side of the line) that he just got back from China and isn’t feeling very well… The woman suddenly realized that no, she doesn’t have to stand right in front of him. She doesn’t have to stand anywhere near him at all.

11 Likes

I see our US government map with total confirmed cases of 14 is not accurate. We are told to keep within a six foot circle around us without other people at all times.

2 Likes

This situation will affect many industries and freelancing too, here in Italy there are already few restaurants and stores closed or some people is losing the job, I personally think that this is a flu with a mass media propaganda behind it.

3 Likes

Coronovirus hasn’t affected my work but this bloody weather has. We’ve had gusty rain in the UK for over a month now, strong enough that it’s been difficult to remove the sound from my voice overs!

7 Likes

I don’t trust our information availability. Most places do not have the necessary tests for it. I feel fortunate to be home employed so I don’t have to go to an office.

5 Likes

I think it is a disguise/excuse for an already tanking economy. However, I am looking forward to see how people here on Malta react.

There is a building site in my town where they illegally carry on working through the night with no lights on (8 floors up). No one wears hard hats and there has already been one death. Then a few days ago the owner came to hand out white masks to protect the workers from the dreaded Corono virus.

The world is just mad.

4 Likes

He doesn’t want his workers to get sick. It wouldn’t be good for him. Those masks probably won’t stop it anyway. Our government published a guide for men to not have facial hair.

3 Likes

These are people who drink 8.6% beer all day, wear no safety gear, live in the site with no running water or electricity (because they are mostly illegal immigrants), and breathe building dust all day.

Every week one gets sick or injured and is replaced. The masks were a PR stunt.

6 Likes