Could any seller give me some Feedback on my Gig? 😓

wellyngtonfer

Hi, I joined Fiverr in January and have made some Gigs, still no orders or anything.
Have sent a couple of offers under “Buyer Requests” and I’m trying to make sure everything is ok.

Could anyone who’s already selling give me some feedback on my Gig?
Is about “Creative Digital Collage Art”. Honesty is well appreciated.

Link:: https://www.fiverr.com/share/61dGeB

Thanks in advance! <3

Have you tried sending buyer requests? . That might help you to get up stand in Fiverr.

Thanks for the response Heshan.

Yes, I’m constantly sending offers when they appear, but still no luck.

I’ll keep trying though…

What do you think about the Gig, is it appealing?

Thanks for the response Heshan.

Yes, I’m constantly sending offers when they appear, but still no luck.

I’ll keep trying though…

What do you think about the Gig, is it appealing?

You might need to have an attractive description for your profile and that is really good you have done your exams in Fiverr.

Check below Fiverr podcast that will surely give you some tips

https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Events/podcast

The gig seems good but you could make sure the main gig image’s aspect ratio is more like what Fiverr recommends (I think around 1.6197:1) so it doesn’t get cropped on the profile/search results too much. Obviously only use images for collages where there are no rights issues (which I’m sure you are).

The gig seems good but you could make sure the main gig image’s aspect ratio is more like what Fiverr recommends (I think around 1.6197:1) so it doesn’t get cropped on the profile/search results too much. Obviously only use images for collages where there are no rights issues (which I’m sure you are).

Hmm, you’re right. The aspect ratio is bugging me aswell.

Oh, and about images copyright, I’m really zealous towards it because I want no trouble with my work. 🙃

Thanks for the tips Uk1000, I really appreciate it, especially about the aspect ratio.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived