Fiverr Community Forum

Could anyone give me a advice for my gig

For the past 3 months i have been waiting for the proposals, till now i couldn’t receive a single buyer request for my gig. I have been struggling so hard to promote my gig through facebook and linkedin. Till now i couldn’t achieve anything so please someone help me to find out the solution for the problem.

4 Likes

Seo your gig then you will get some buyer

3 Likes

Firstly, stop spreading this lie. Nobody knows how Fiverr’s algorithms work, so we don’t know what to optimise. And “SEO your gig” is just lame advice.

Secondly, I just saw a topic that YOU made asking the same question, complaining that you haven’t got any orders yet. And then you come here telling other people to do things that won’t help them, when you haven’t got them to work either!

7 Likes

Stop thinking that posting to social media gets orders.

2 Likes

Posting links to your friends on social media is not a struggle. Your friends are the only people you are connected to on social media. Your friends are not your target customers. Figure out the exact type of people you are seeking to sell your services to, determine where those customers are located, and go to those places, reach out to those people, and convince them to hire you.

Spamming your links on social media sites is neither hard work, nor the kind of “struggle” you need to be pursuing. Find your customers, and market to them. That’s how you earn sales.

2 Likes

I have been posting on various facebook groups which contain members in different countries. Is that okay

1 Like

That is not likely result in any sales, since the other people posting in those groups are usually other sellers trying to sell their services as well. In addition, posting in nation-based groups may be seen as spam, since those don’t sound like groups centered around your target customers.

For most sellers here on Fiverr, posting on social media isn’t going to result in sales. You need to go where your target customers are – where the people who need your services are located.

4 Likes

share your gig social media

2 Likes

So how can we find out the targated customers

1 Like

@manuabraham, You conduct research. YOU know who you are trying to sell your services to. Research. Learn as much as you can about those people, their needs, how you can help them, and how your services can appeal to them. Then, you convince those people to hire you.

That is how you find out about your targeted customers.

3 Likes