Could I get some second opinions?

jeremyschen

Hey Fiverr Fam,

I’m not exactly new, but I haven’t been able to convert a click or view into a sale for the months that I’ve been on Fiverr. I’m prototyping a few ways to write descriptions and keywords, but since I’m the only one who’s been working on this so far, I’d like to ask for some second opinions. What do you guys think about what I’m offering and does it seem appealing? I’m staggering my edits because I don’t want all of my gigs to get taken off the search listings at the same time. Some of my gig traffic comes from people clicking on my gig links at the bottom of the page.

Here are some of the things I have in the works so far:
*improving thumbnails to make them more eye-catching (maybe some text, good idea?)
*adding more samples. Providing examples of each package level.
*upgrading my home studio to produce better quality voice samples and with more variety (I’m getting a good amount of impressions and clicks, but no conversions. I have a hunch my samples are not good nor varied enough)

I’ll admit that I haven’t been the most prudent about improving my gigs regularly. Fiverr is far from my main source of income, but my partner and I see it as a good way to increase our international brand. If we can change into something that works, expect to see a lot more of us!

Looking forward to your input, and thanks in advance!
Jeremy

Hey Fiverr Fam,

I’m not exactly new, but I haven’t been able to convert a click or view into a sale for the months that I’ve been on Fiverr. I’m prototyping a few ways to write descriptions and keywords, but since I’m the only one who’s been working on this so far, I’d like to ask for some second opinions. What do you guys think about what I’m offering and does it seem appealing? I’m staggering my edits because I don’t want all of my gigs to get taken off the search listings at the same time. Some of my gig traffic comes from people clicking on my gig links at the bottom of the page.

Here are some of the things I have in the works so far:

*improving thumbnails to make them more eye-catching (maybe some text, good idea?)

*adding more samples. Providing examples of each package level.

*upgrading my home studio to produce better quality voice samples and with more variety (I’m getting a good amount of impressions and clicks, but no conversions. I have a hunch my samples are not good nor varied enough)

I’ll admit that I haven’t been the most prudent about improving my gigs regularly. Fiverr is far from my main source of income, but my partner and I see it as a good way to increase our international brand. If we can change into something that works, expect to see a lot more of us!

Looking forward to your input, and thanks in advance!

Jeremy

but I haven’t been able to convert a click or view into a sale for the months that I’ve been on Fiverr

It might be caused for several reason.

1. Maybe Your gig title, description is not that much good.
  2. New Seller.
  3. You got irrelevant(People are not interested in your service but viewing your gig from a curiosity or from SMM) clicks and views .
  4. Your pricing may not be that much suitable for them.

and so many other things.

BTW, Best of Luck!

CCHAPLIN

but I haven’t been able to convert a click or view into a sale for the months that I’ve been on Fiverr

It might be caused for several reason.

1. Maybe Your gig title, description is not that much good.
  2. New Seller.
  3. You got irrelevant(People are not interested in your service but viewing your gig from a curiosity or from SMM) clicks and views .
  4. Your pricing may not be that much suitable for them.

and so many other things.

BTW, Best of Luck!

CCHAPLIN

I suppose that’s the hardship of working in a super competitive freelancer market. I’ve been bidding on buyer requests too, but I tend to get pushed out on price once we start talking about costs. Do you think it’d be worth it to reduce the price on my bids in order to get a rating?

Thanks for the feedback, CCHAPLIN!

I suppose that’s the hardship of working in a super competitive freelancer market. I’ve been bidding on buyer requests too, but I tend to get pushed out on price once we start talking about costs. Do you think it’d be worth it to reduce the price on my bids in order to get a rating?

Thanks for the feedback, CCHAPLIN!

The only thing that I can say, “If you want to earn something, you’ve to lose something.” Try to get some reviews first.

Archived