Could I have a gig critique?

suzy_wb

I’ve been on Fiverr for a couple of months and have been optimising my Gigs based on tips from the forum, but I’m no longer sure how to improve them? I get very few views on them and have had no orders on any of them. If anyone more savvy would be willing to take a quick look at them and let me know what issues they see, I would be grateful!

https://www.fiverr.com/suzy_wb

You need to remove your off Fiverr (Instagram) contact details from your gigs and description as that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

I thought it was just links that weren’t allowed? I’ve only put the name of my Instagram so I didn’t think that was a violation.

I thought it was just links that weren’t allowed? I’ve only put the name of my Instagram so I didn’t think that was a violation.

thought it was just links that weren’t allowed? I’ve only put the name of my Instagram so I didn’t think that was a violation.

Sharing any personal details (including your socials such as Twitter, Insta or snap IDs) is also against the ToS. You are not supposed to share/display ANY personal or off-fiverr contacts on either your profile description or gig descriptions. 🙂

But other than that, I think you have some pretty interesting/cool gigs.

Happy selling!

thought it was just links that weren’t allowed? I’ve only put the name of my Instagram so I didn’t think that was a violation.

Sharing any personal details (including your socials such as Twitter, Insta or snap IDs) is also against the ToS. You are not supposed to share/display ANY personal or off-fiverr contacts on either your profile description or gig descriptions. 🙂

But other than that, I think you have some pretty interesting/cool gigs.

Happy selling!

Okay thank you for clarifying, I will remove it! This seems like a pretty bizarre policy for a website used so much by artists, hence the confusion. 🙂

Okay thank you for clarifying, I will remove it! This seems like a pretty bizarre policy for a website used so much by artists, hence the confusion. 🙂

True… But Fiverr allows artists (who are sellers) to share links to certain websites to which they can upload their portfolio.

Just click on the link that @lloydsolutions just posted and follow the instructions: scroll to the bottom to see the list of permitted links (some of them are free image uploading websites to which artists can upload their portfolio. They can then share their portfolio link on their profile/gig descriptions). 🙂

I don’t think much about your gig stands out. Everything you offer seems perfectly fine but you don’t seem to have a particular USP or draw to bring in that first client which is really what you need to start pulling in reviews. Also, fiverr recommends adding gig videos rather than still pictures, so that could help. A small video showing yourself creating the art etc could set you out from the crowd a bit more.

I don’t think much about your gig stands out. Everything you offer seems perfectly fine but you don’t seem to have a particular USP or draw to bring in that first client which is really what you need to start pulling in reviews. Also, fiverr recommends adding gig videos rather than still pictures, so that could help. A small video showing yourself creating the art etc could set you out from the crowd a bit more.

Thank you for the advice!

Archived