Could we say to buyer leave 5 start rating?

dev_sal

I was wondering that could we say to buyer Please leave 5 rating review. Is good to expect it?

I was wondering that could we say to buyer Please leave 5 rating review.

Only if you want to get banned.

You can’t tell buyers what kind of rating to give you, you can’t beg them for a good rating, and you can’t try to manipulate them or make them feel bad about the rating they gave you.

I was wondering that could we say to buyer Please leave 5 rating review.

You can’t tell buyers what kind of rating to give you, you can’t beg them for a good rating, and you can’t try to manipulate them or make them feel bad about the rating they gave you.

hahahahahaha, You got up me!!

Do not tell a buyer this. Its against Fiverr’s policies and can get your account disabled. Instead of that, you may put it this way. “I’ll appreciate a kind feedback regarding my services. I look forward to working with you again.” Now, this is a subtle way of saying the same thing, I think.

Do not tell a buyer this. Its against Fiverr’s policies and can get your account disabled. Instead of that, you may put it this way. “I’ll appreciate a kind feedback regarding my services. I look forward to working with you again.” Now, this is a subtle way of saying the same thing, I think.

Don’t think you can say “kind” feedback.

Archived